Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QLD Car Meets and Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLD Car Meets and Events

Howdy folks,

Since I am involved in car meets and events quite highly these days with MCM QLD, European Car Forums and a page I co-own and run, Brisbane Car Scene, I get info about a lot of events and such in advance and I thought this would be a great place to share these with the MCM Community!

Every week I will update this thread and post new meets happening then and in the near future, details, FB event pages and more. Also I will be linking photo albums after these meets occur, in this post and new ones in this thread.

Cheers and firsts shall be up soon
    MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
    MCM Queensland Forum

Sounds good mate, ill be sure to try and make it out to some now my cars back on the road :thumbsup:
    Owner of WTF-033 ie "That 33 with the V8"

Build Thread: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...n-V8-R33-Build

If in doubt: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...captain-natro/

Comment

So I see an event on the QLD Raceway calendar tagged as Mighty Car Mods on the 9th of the 9th. How does one get in on this

I'll have to bring the land boat (read: my V8) down from Toowoomba but I'd be all over a track meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Smashfist View Post
        So I see an event on the QLD Raceway calendar tagged as Mighty Car Mods on the 9th of the 9th. How does one get in on this

I'll have to bring the land boat (read: my V8) down from Toowoomba but I'd be all over a track meet.
        That track day is on the 9th of November. so don't get your months confused I'll be posting up the event soon, just trying to work out the tickets.
        Originally posted by The Euromy
        Ahh...
        That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
        Originally posted by MadeinJapan
        I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

Working...
        X