Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra Cruise August 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canberra Cruise August 18th

Ok guys so ill chuck the invite out again to you lot round canberra/surrounding areas

"Sunday August 18th
    Meet at phillip as usual around 12:00 To leave at 12:45 no later you get there after you can meet us at our destination.
    Driving out to bungendore to spend afternoon out there have lunch at pub or cafe or whatever takes our fancy, find photo spots etc the usual deal

No need to bring BBQ stuff this time but bring some money to grab lunch if youre eating

Cheers guys! Short notice i know but this is date that seemed to be agreed on Ill post this on few forums as usual!"

Hope to see few of you out there any questions just ask

Cheers guys!

Coen
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

anyone going to this?

Comment

I never expect mcm people to attend lol I just post it to be considerate incase, got people from my fb cruise page and few other forums soooooo if you feel like meeting others attend if not no skin off our noses'

And I'm only like this because last mcm people that rocked up did burnouts and shit and not interested in a repeat..
      Last edited by LikeABoss; 12-08-2013, 04:38 PM.
      sigpic
      Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Well this is happening today so those interested feel free to attend
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X