Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Coast Meet? Maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Meet? Maybe?

I live in North Carolina and was wondering if there are any other members that live around me. Maybe we can work something out eh?
    98 240sx Kouki - Build Thread

yes! i live in NY but as soon as i get my car (atleast by spring next year) id love to go to an mcm meet on the east coast

Comment

Ill be living about an hour north of the NC border in Roanoke, VA next year. So any future events please keep me aware

Comment

I am in Clemson South Carolina I'd be down for a meet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
        Mazda Fan
        2006 Mazda3 2.0L
        1987 Mazda FC RX7
        "I have money, it's trust and character I need around me. You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of? That's a price I can live with."

sigpic

Comment

i live in NY too and would love to go to a MCM meet

Comment

well i will have my car and license by spring of next year so we should definitely organize a meet by then id love to go to one

Comment

I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada. But depending where an east coast meet in the states is, might be able to make it there. Hope one gets organized

Comment

I am in Boston. Would love to attend a mighty car mods meet. I would make sure the word got out too. My neighboring towns have huge car communities!

Comment

Working...
                X