Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melbourne meet and greet -16th of July- Arthurs seat cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne meet and greet -16th of July- Arthurs seat cruise

MCM's First S.E. sub Cruise

OK guys and gals, i am proud to arrange the first cruise.

So we are going to meet up at Frankston beach car park at around 4:30Pm on 16th of July

where we will leave around 5:30 and head along the Nepean Hwy to the Main st of Mornington and stop off at mothers beach carpark for some more Chatter and Pictures.

from there we will head along the Esplanade all the way to Dromana and then cruise up arthurs seat to the car park at the top And we will have the Melbourne MCM Rock Paper Scissors Show down for ur chance to Win some great prizes .

And after a lil bit of fun cruising the Seat, there is a Macca's a bit further down the rd from Dromana where we can Grab a snack to eat.

I will Supply Direction sheets for each car that turns up at a cost of $1, All proceeds from this will be donated to the "Mighty Car Mod" Boys.

DISCLAIMER: If any of the members are found to be violating rules, they will be informed about to the police and appropriate actions will be taken which might include a ban from the forums. MCM cannot be held responsible for any sort of misbehaviour by the members.

Ps: Mods, please sticky this thread until the meet please.

Anyway people. i look forward to meeting up face to face

Hope to see you there, Cheers BEAST

People attending:

1.BEAST260
    2.Jamster54
    3.Longinus
    4.MagnaP.I.
    5.Nemesis
    6.Drunkn Snail
    7.Ashneel
    8.sprinter666
    9.woot woor
    10.alcheMist
    11.NomNom
    12.Sm1l3y
    13.Antecedence
    14.CodeBurn3r
    15.Glitch

Maybe Attending:
    1.trayner
    2.Puddle.TC
    3.Hebdomad
    4.tony
    5.TMM
    6.Jimmy
    Last edited by BEAST260; 16-07-2011, 03:25 PM.

Me jelly cause youse are having a cruise....
    sounds fun, just make sure nothing goes wrong beast.

Comment

Originally posted by manyu View Post
      Me jelly cause youse are having a cruise....
      sounds fun, just make sure nothing goes wrong beast.
      LOL dont worry man. we have had talked all about this in the offtopic forum and got a small group already for the first cruise. Just thought id make it Official

Comment

Stickied the thread for you guys I'd love to come to this but i have to drive 400km just to get there.
        Jay
        GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
        1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Thank u very much Chicken i think it would be a 400k's well driven lol Maybe in a future meet and greet, might have to head out ur way towards Heathcoat for a Test and tune drag day

Comment

It would be worth it Any time you guys are up this way give me a yell.. were in a nice spot where you can rest and what not.. we have a few people from the civic club stop by when they go between sydney and melbourne.
            Jay
            GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
            1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

im so jealous : <
              my ride
              http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...rd-Fiesta-Mk6-!

Comment

I might come to first meet and that's it, Arthurs Seat is pretty far for the people from the SE, or as a certain member calls it, 'Nazza Wazza' since there is only one suburb in the SE.
                Originally posted by djzayas
                I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
                Originally posted by NL_Taylor
                what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
                My N14 SSS

Comment

might be able to make it , ill ether come in the commodore or the mini truck lol
                  ?әɹәႡ pәʇɐႡ ʇsoɯ

Comment

But but but, I want minitruck...

BTW, you aren't the most hated here...
                    Originally posted by djzayas
                    I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
                    Originally posted by NL_Taylor
                    what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
                    My N14 SSS

Comment

ROFL Jamster ... whitewalls = chix... I was under the impression dat ful1 s1k subwoofa's & neaonz getz da chix... u gt to pul burnouts 2 coz ze ladiez love burnouts....

Anyway as described put me down to come along.
                      The Gypsy Cart - MagnaP.I's VR-eXec

Originally posted by Moog
                      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.
                      Buying your first car? - Click here for the guide built by MCM members.

Comment

Done Hope fully this will be a good turnout

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST260 View Post
                          Done Hope fully this will be a good turnout
                          Yeah should be fun. Haven't done too much cruising because half of them include drivers trying to show off and misbehave. Hopefully it'll be a fun and responsible drive
                          The Gypsy Cart - MagnaP.I's VR-eXec

Originally posted by Moog
                          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.
                          Buying your first car? - Click here for the guide built by MCM members.

Comment

Ill be there
                            My Ride - TF Altera LS/VRX/Verada/Ralliart 3.5 Manual Bitsa

Comment

this is sick i might make an appearence seeings as my friends and i do cruises to arthurs seat reguraly

Comment

Working...
                              X