Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melbourne Meet Up #2 EOI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne Meet Up #2 EOI

Just an expression of interest for people in Melbourne happy for a meet. Possibly around 2nd week of September.

Discuss.
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    How safe is a $15 hooker?

We'll be headed to a Raleigh drift event + cruise in Sept, pity its nowhere near Melbourne..
    Seems a tad soon for another meet though imo
    Last edited by Rosey; 05-08-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Cool story bro.
      Originally posted by djzayas
      I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
      Originally posted by NL_Taylor
      what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
      My N14 SSS

Comment

Depends where????? If near city should be cool with it. Frankstin was like another country for me lol.... JK would like a cruise through king lake through to warburton then off to Pankcake palour for some ........... pancakes
        CELICA ST185 GT4..... The misery maker.......

Comment

its funny i was just looking into the next big cruise to lake mt. but im planning on that for october ot novemember when its a lil warmer and a bit more notice for people to get time off from work. Still not sure on a starting point though

Comment

Originally posted by woot woor View Post
            Depends where????? If near city should be cool with it. Frankstin was like another country for me lol.... JK would like a cruise through king lake through to warburton then off to Pankcake palour for some ........... pancakes
            LOL yeah the frankston cruise was just a practice run i guess LOL see if i could actually organize the cruise and run it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm1l3y View Post
              Cool story bro.
              Rather than just delete this absolutely useless post, which doesn't make sense.. and isn't even funny...

Care to explain why you bothered to post it?

If the explanation isn't good, i'm going to permanently ban you.

Seriously, you waste so much of our time.
              Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

im in for a meet up in october... ill be fresh to the city and it would be good to met up with some chaps, have a chat and check out the local scene....
                check out my thread on supra forums for a full list of my planned mods and current work being done to it....

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...a-aerotop.html

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
                  Rather than just delete this absolutely useless post, which doesn't make sense.. and isn't even funny...

Care to explain why you bothered to post it?

If the explanation isn't good, i'm going to permanently ban you.

Seriously, you waste so much of our time.
                  Someones life story about cruising to some place that is no where near to Melbourne, so much relevance in that isn't there...

So you may as well perma ban since all you admins/mods are bias to anyone besides me. If this was side by anyone else, nothing would have happened, and if you say coz I have done things in the past, I have been banned for them, so crap reason.

Bye bye the good people of MCM.
                  Originally posted by djzayas
                  I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
                  Originally posted by NL_Taylor
                  what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
                  My N14 SSS

Comment

^aaaaalriiiiiighty then....

seriously, im up for a cruise mid september... but it really depends on location and whether i have a car or not -.-
                    i asked god for a bike and soon realized god doesnt work that way. so i stole a bike and asked for forgivness,
                    the early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
                    sex is not the answer, sex is the question, yes is the answer.

Comment

Hmmm.. perhaps a second Sydney meet then?
                      Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
                      MR CELICAS TOY!
                      MrCelicas Family rides!
                      Originally posted by Rake
                      MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

that would make it 3 for u guys celica LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST260 View Post
                          that would make it 3 for u guys celica LOL
                          You know Sydney! Alwats gotta be one step ahead
                          Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
                          MR CELICAS TOY!
                          MrCelicas Family rides!
                          Originally posted by Rake
                          MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

Geez guys, My bike is still on the same tank of fuel that I filled up on the morning of the meet just gone. Meets are cool but they're better every once in a while, rather than being every other weekend.

Once a year, twice tops. Anything more than that bites too much into personal time. It's easy when you're young, in school etc but as time goes on you have fewer disposable days to spend

Comment

Yeah I'm always up for a meet/cruise. It should be done more often :P

Comment

Working...
                              X