Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another MCM meet????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i lived closer i would so be there

Comment

Super keen as usual, but you know in all honestly it will be a lot more turnout if the stars of the show are there.
      Last edited by D.J; 13-08-2011, 11:03 PM.
      Dubbed by Moog: "The Bible of Cars", has spoken | MCM RPS Finalist

Comment

i would actually say next month would be too soon, ive spoken about a meet with geo22 already and we were thinking some time in November. We were gonna try and organise it aswell
        Owner of a Toyota Corolla, JDM status pending. See it here!

Visit my Flickr! You know you want to! And like my facebook page here!

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

come to the sydney mega cruise tomorrow ****s p6 parking at sydney olympic parking

Comment

Originally posted by 13BWAT View Post
            i see what your saying and what you say is very valid especially if meets are held on a frequency that does become a bit too frequent..but i feel if a large number of people are keen for another meet then i think we should be providing them with them. Just to put it into perspective the JDM style tuning has a meet at the end of every month. Not all of them are big, but i think it gives people a chance to meet up and put faces to usernames as well as encouraging a community based environment as well as allowing users to have a look at others peoples rides. Not saying we should do a meet once a month but maybe quarterly. In the end this is just my opinion and it is open to what others feel, as they say all feedback is good feedback!

in relation to organising a big meet, if noone else wants to do it im more then happy to organise a large MCM meet if they are happy for that to be done......
            Lol - clearly u are talking about the NSW JDMST EOMM... the ones in queensland are ridiculous EVERY month... usually between 250 and 300 cars...

Also TOCAU (Toyota Owners Club of Australia) meet weekly and it doesn't ruin the novelty of it, however once again the QLD chapter of TOCAU are the most active and we are all more than just car associates but rather fairly good mates...

What about - Marty and Moog do a tour of the East Coast once a year and have like an annual meet in each state... i.e. Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and have several meet ups, and have a short episode dedicated to each one... check out what's going on locally... like it doesn't have to be all one after the other... but maybe one each month or whenever they have time... maybe steer away from towns that don't have huge followings or something... i.e. join the Canberra / Sydney one if applicable... just an idea... kinda feels like we miss out on their awesomeness up here in Brisbane because they're down in Sydney...
            Current Project - 1994 Series 1 Nissan R33 Skyline GTS-T - Slammed but clean!
            Current Project - 1995 AE102R Corolla - Loud, and slammed - FOR SALE - PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!
            Previous - 1985 Subaru Rex (Sherpa) - **SOLD**
            Previous - 1994 EG Honda Civic GLi - **SOLD**

Comment

Hmm, I was hoping the next meet would be december/january, since most people would be on holidays. We'll see though, hopefully I'll be able to bring the little cuore with me (if it's anywhere near finished).

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
                Hmm, I was hoping the next meet would be december/january, since most people would be on holidays. We'll see though, hopefully I'll be able to bring the little cuore with me (if it's anywhere near finished).
                Yes Cuore is a must. Finished or not, it would be a great centrepiece.
                sigpic
                Current Ride: 94' VR Berlina Wagon (The Granny Wagon)
                Mods: $80 JVC Headunit, LED Parkers & Reverse lights, K&N Panel Filter,

Comment

Originally posted by Oddzeee View Post
                  Yes Cuore is a must. Finished or not, it would be a great centrepiece.
                  I'll see what I can do

Comment

I vote asap!!!! LOL
                    Mighty Jdm Dc2R, 128.8kw Atw @ 1065kg - Running 13.875 @ 100.26 mph
                    Youtube JDMTEGR
                    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...JDM-Conversion

Comment

yea +1 for another meet...

** and i did put up a request to have a cruise/meet section...heaps of people keen but nothing has happened yet...
                      1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

Comment

If anyone is keen on meeting friendly like minded people, come to Liverpool krispy kreams on a Friday night, look for all the cars with NuffinSus stickers and come up and say g day to one of us. We usually just meet up to talk shit and grab a feed, every now and then we will go on a spontaneous cruise.

Comment

Working...
                        X