Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney Dyno Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
    Feel free to wash and wax mine while you're at it. A 5 hour drive down to Sydney won't leave the poor girl in the same condition as when I leave.
    If we are making a list you can wash and wax my too :P
    If it's got to be done.... It's got to be jdm

Comment

Hey guys, im still on the case about the dyno day, will make a event thread when i can 100% confirm the date
      Flux Electronics
      www.flux.net.au
      www.facebook.com/Fluxelectronics
      "Dont let the smoke out, its super hard to get back in"

Comment

Originally posted by Meels View Post
        some places are $55 some are $65 some wanted $100 a car (thanks but no thanks on that one)

had alook at Mainline Automotive in Revesby they charge $65 but for that i think i can get a BBQ happening as well

Good thing about mainline they are the manufacturer of alot of Dynos and youve got less of a chance of having a "happy" dyno (meaning getting a higher KW reading than you actually have)
        that'd be sweet if we could do it there.. i live 1 suburb away so it would be a good time to get a baseline run before engine work is done

Comment

Please do it on a Sunday!!

---
          I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.768536,150.937331

Comment

Oh yes please on a sunday ^^ pleasepleaseplease unless the dyno shops arnet open on sunday....

Comment

Working...
            X