Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Europe MCM fans meet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm preparing something special, not a car made out of gold but.... It will take almost that to make it perfect

Comment

Sounds intriguing Ric, tell us more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
        We're keen to do a euro meet, maybe next year? we'll shout out on FB and YT if and when it happens!
        Hi Marty,

That'd be brilliant if you guys can come over to Europe maybe next year!

If you do, try and combine it with a trip to Power Big Meet in Sweden, usually around the first weekend of July. There'll be thousands and thousands of classic cars, mostly American cars but lots of other ones as well. It's easily the biggest classic car event in Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
          Sounds intriguing Ric, tell us more!!!
          Hmm... just a little video about our car culture... nothing special
          You'll see eventually, dont't worry.

Comment

So just heard in the last video (RB26 240Z Making it legal 7:16), that they might be back to Germany. My idea was to make an epic video of some sort to caught their attention so they might come to Portugal but... I get that this might be far away from everyone to come in on purpose just for a car meet.

The making of this video would cost me some money, but unfortunately, I had a major breakdown on my car so, I will just give up on this idea and start saving just after I get my car fixed and paid so I can get to the ring... Thinking of it, I would love to get to the ring one day, maybe this will be my ultimate chance!

Not so bad after all xD
            Well, what's your opinion? Also sorry for the bad news but... that's what I get for having a rare car in my place.
            Last edited by ricardofr-200; 05-07-2018, 11:17 PM. Reason: ortograph

Comment

If you go to the ring, drop by Montpellier on the way, I might do the rest of the road with you !
              If my car is working at the time, that's really not guaranteed ^^

Waiting here for a meet in some neighbour country (don't think France would be the best one unfortunatly)
              My car : MG TF (2003)

Comment

Working...
              X