Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Europe MCM fans meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
    Sounds intriguing Ric, tell us more!!!
    Hmm... just a little video about our car culture... nothing special
    You'll see eventually, dont't worry.

Leave a comment:

• Kaktus
    replied
    Originally posted by Marty View Post
    We're keen to do a euro meet, maybe next year? we'll shout out on FB and YT if and when it happens!
    Hi Marty,

That'd be brilliant if you guys can come over to Europe maybe next year!

If you do, try and combine it with a trip to Power Big Meet in Sweden, usually around the first weekend of July. There'll be thousands and thousands of classic cars, mostly American cars but lots of other ones as well. It's easily the biggest classic car event in Europe!

Leave a comment:

• Kaktus
    replied
    Sounds intriguing Ric, tell us more!!!

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    I'm preparing something special, not a car made out of gold but.... It will take almost that to make it perfect

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Okay so 2019? I'm game then

Also, as soon as you guys are sure you'll be coming to western Europe, try to contact these guys, Spain and Portuguese car communities would explode in happiness.

https://www.facebook.com/mundodapicaria/
    Last edited by ricardofr-200; 07-05-2018, 05:48 AM. Reason: Because meme's are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• MightyJohn
    replied
    Marty !
    An euro meet would be awesome, lots of people want to see you here !

Leave a comment:

• Marty
    replied
    We're keen to do a euro meet, maybe next year? we'll shout out on FB and YT if and when it happens!

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Those are some amazing roads man! Unfortenately I already have a vacation planned, not to Portugal

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Still no interest? Guys, it will be for a good cause! But I can't tell it because it's a surprise

EDIT: More pictures of local geography and different routes. A bit far away from my place but still worth to visit!

Last edited by ricardofr-200; 27-04-2018, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Good news again, I might also be able to arrange some kind of small autocross event in a pretty big karting track called KIRO, here in Bombarral. For some reason I can't post the link here... Just google it you'll find it for sure.

EDIT: Now it worked lol http://kiro-karting.com

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Good news, got some places to stay for really cheap in Portugal. If the meet happens here and if you guys are interested, DM me.

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    More pictures of the place of what could be the western MCM meet. And when I told you I wanna go big... I WILL GO BIG!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Hello, just updated the topic, please check "EDIT 2" into the previous post.
    Last edited by ricardofr-200; 23-04-2018, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ricardofr-200
    replied
    Hey MightyJon.
    I got 3 options: Portugal, France or Germany... But if course I would prefer my home country since the car culture is kinda booming in here, that would be an awesome oprtunity for them to make a "Portugal Car Screne" kinda video if you get what I mean... but it is so far away from everything Especially for most of fans over europe... since Portugal is also known as the butt of Europe, sadly...

EDIT 2: GOOD NEWS! I removed the charity because my friend FINALLY got a job! But yeah, the plans for the event are not put into water! Also, there's gonna be a HUGE dragrace event. So.... you guys not interested yet?
    Last edited by ricardofr-200; 22-04-2018, 12:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MightyJohn
    replied
    Yup, I want in too ! The point is now, which country ... and where ?

*and who also ..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X