Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissan Pulsar Gti-r Rubbish to Show Car Build 450hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, what's new with your car, mate?

Comment

Fixed fuel leak.. Went to tune can't get the car into base timing... replaced air flow meter.. still same issue.. rather stuck atm.. thinking it might be my dodgy wiring.

Comment

Ok so made a little video from 2011 footage of the car before the show, at the show, after the show and blowing up on the drag strip. 4 minutes.

Enjoy.

Comment

Just a question, I know the stainless header looks nice, but why not heatwrap that? To make sure all the heat goes into the turbo..

Great looking car, lots of shiny bits
          Modifying is a lifestyle!
          Originally posted by milkchicken
          Oh man I hate it when the bolts on my car decide to strip, its so awkward.. I'm like dude I've got a partner I can't be seen doing this...

Comment

For that reason mate, that and when i had a go at heat wrapping them i could not wrap them nice, just bulky and shit looking so just left them exposed. The whole exhaust system is wrapped and the down pipe as well..

Cheers for the kind comment.

Comment

Wicked build man. I read the whole thing actually XD I like the new rims on her, but I would have personally went with the 5zigens but its a shame they didn't fit. Mad Pulsar though!

Comment

Well, after having it built for so many years I decided it was time to re-build it better and with all the cool new tech thats out there.
                Here's a video of me removing the motor and beginning the journey.

Comment

New Video.

Comment

Another Gtir update. :-) any subscriptions, views and video likes are very appreciated just new and trying to be found in the world of youtube!!

Comment

Working...
                    X