Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brendans Stagea RS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xrghiawagon View Post
    Coming along well Brendan! Still can't wait to see the first startup video! Just those pesky billet oil pump gears!
    Yeah mate word is they will be here before next weekend so providing my crank is done tomorrow (been promised it will be and I'm still hoping he sticks to that) build will start Saturday, hopefully have the car doing it's first lap by the weekend after next.

The list of work is still so long but hoping to be able to smash through it now the engine bits are done haha.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Join the Perth MCM Facebook pages for the latest meets and events in Perth:
    Perth Forum-Based MCM Group(Please read description before joining)
    Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• http://www.artperformanceparts.com for all your fuelling needs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
        http://www.artperformanceparts.com for all your fuelling needs!
        Cheers mate will take a look
        Last edited by wgnZilla; 12-08-2013, 09:06 PM.

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• Been trying to get this changed into a build thread for a while now but it doesn't seem to he happening.

Is rake dead or is this not really a build thread?
          I'm confused.

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• Leave it here, it's easier for me to find :P
            2002 AU2 Fairlane Ghia - Liquid Silver.

BF Brakes - Catback exhaust - Manual - Lowered... Clean, Simple and awesomely maaaad...!

Comment

• So as promised..

And that is all for today

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• Did a bit more today.

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• Originally posted by wgnZilla View Post
                  You should just scrap the whole project and chuck it in that Daewoo
                  Originally posted by Meowmeow
                  I sincerely hope whoever did this steps on a Lego.

sigpic

Perth Forum-Based MCM Group (Please read description before joining)
                  Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• Originally posted by nashie View Post
                    You should just scrap the whole project and chuck it in that Daewoo
                    the motor itself without the turbo is 8 weeks higher than the daewoo haha :P

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• aaaaaaawwwwww.....

Any progress on the sound install yet?

sigpic

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

aaaaaaawwwwww.....

Any progress on the sound install yet?
                        Nah mate, stil waiting on pretty much all of it

List: (red I have)
                        Deck
                        Subs
                        Wiring
                        Battery ( I have one, need 1 more)
                        Speakers
                        Amps
                        Box(es)
                        Doorcards

Still need to get the new door cards and mod them to fit the 2 sets of 6.5 inch splits
                        Still need to build the sub boxes and amp frame then do all the glass work and shit

So still probably 1500 worth of stuff im waiting for haha, then its all the labour involved (time I don't have right now as you can probably tell) aha

will probably be mid september before its done
                        Oh well, sound of the motor to listen to until then

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

Nah mate, stil waiting on pretty much all of it

List: (red I have)
                          Deck
                          Subs
                          Wiring
                          Battery ( I have one, need 1 more)
                          Speakers
                          Amps
                          Box(es)
                          Doorcards

Still need to get the new door cards and mod them to fit the 2 sets of 6.5 inch splits
                          Still need to build the sub boxes and amp frame then do all the glass work and shit

So still probably 1500 worth of stuff im waiting for haha, then its all the labour involved (time I don't have right now as you can probably tell) aha

will probably be mid september before its done
                          Oh well, sound of the motor to listen to until then
                          You're gonna' have a mad system afterwards though! One of the shyte things about owning a dual cab 4WD ute is that there's no room for a decent sound system :/

sigpic

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

You're gonna' have a mad system afterwards though! One of the shyte things about owning a dual cab 4WD ute is that there's no room for a decent sound system :/
                            Yeah I'm throwing away the wagons main use for it though haha.
                            Just remove the rear seats and you'll have space!
                            Who needs more than one friend without a license anyway! ;P

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

Yeah I'm throwing away the wagons main use for it though haha.
                              Just remove the rear seats and you'll have space!
                              Who needs more than one friend without a license anyway! ;P

Nah man, a wagon's main use is to look sexy and trick V8's into thinking they can beat you at the lights

LOL this is so true, none of my mates have their licenses, the lazy pricks!

Anyway, looking forward to more updates

sigpic

Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

• Spent last night tonight reading through your thread; great Stagea and plenty of mods done/doing!

It's nice to see a nice Dayz like this being spoilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X