Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new S-Chassis family member (Brother's 180)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AUSupra View Post
    S Family?

Can I come over?
    Bring a 2JZ, and absolutely yes.

Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
    That rust looks pretty major, Villain. Not to mention the amount of issues I can see in the pictures (holes in the dash?!?! a big hole where an engine usually sits? the fuark dude?)

Look, I don't want you and your brother going through the stresses of fixing all these major issues. How's about you guys just sell me the half cut and shell for... $1,000? And that's being generous.

Damn you two though. Damn you all.
    <3<3
    Originally posted by ADowbs
    He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
    sigpic
    My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

how much did yous pay for the redtop half cut? pm me
      \__________________/
      (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

No worries, PM sent!
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Hmmm, interdasting v. 2

The turbo timer:

and a 'voltage stabilizer' which does absolutely nothing:

The mothership has landed.
          Now waiting on a hoist before the real fun begins.
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome, can't wait for it to go in!

Comment

yum i love front cuts always full of treasure lol... even more fun is when you pull sr20 heads down and find forgies
              sigpic

Comment

I like where this is going... Mad jelly for the half-cut and the SR. Hope it runs well.

Comment

While i've been doing my assignment, my brother's been stripping the half-cut. Here's the progress, as of now:

That was done yesterday, after it arrived, and today:

And he's now moved onto the engine bay, slowly stripping things like the radiator, hoses and all the other bits n bobs:
                  sigpic

Comment

Half cuts look like fun. I want one...
                    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

They are, i'm annoyed that i'm stuck behind a computer on a sunny day while my brother gets to tear apart the half-cut.

I tested that switch out by the way, it's for the wink effect, like i thought.
                      The headlights don't work normally though, only the switch works. Might have to look into that sometime soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wink eye eh? Interesting.

Comment

Kawaii 180
                          sigpic

Comment

haha thats so good.

Comment

Tore out all the wiring today:

Also got everything out from the interior side of the half-cut:
                              sigpic

Comment

That last pic looks like it could go hand in hand with a racing game and projector.

Comment

Working...
                                X