Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new S-Chassis family member (Brother's 180)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving tyhis, jealous as of what you guys are doing, i really buy a stock 180 to do this, sorta starting from scratch looks like heaps of fun.

or i can pull the motor out of mine and put ti back in lol.

either ways, good progres and good luck for the tidying up stage!
    sigpic
    Build thread for below cars
    I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
    i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
    I daily a Mazda 3MPS
    woooo cars

Comment

Damn that looks alot of fun.
      Jeep XJ Build Album - The Jeep in Action.
      Nissan Stagea 25X. - Thread

Comment

Lots of work to be done today, but i have started early before my brother comes home.
        So far, i've blacked out the boot for a cleaner look:

And also headlight motors working

I've connected one of the headlights up and that's working too but the other one's plug has been cut off, so i'm going to have to dodge something up.

I'll probably have more updates as the day progresses, so yeah... Stick around.
        Originally posted by ADowbs
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Yay

Also 8 hours of wiring later:

Getting there.
          Also connected up the steering column but that wasn't very exciting. Engine bay is also starting to come together.
          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
          sigpic
          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

:O! How have I NOT seen this thread until now. This is the epitome of awesome. Love it love it love it. Your boot looks amazing, how'd you spray it? did you take the plastics out and spray the sides aswell? Going to do this to my own car.

Comment

Awesome work man, keep it up! It'll be done before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meticulous View Post
                :O! How have I NOT seen this thread until now. This is the epitome of awesome. Love it love it love it. Your boot looks amazing, how'd you spray it? did you take the plastics out and spray the sides aswell? Going to do this to my own car.
                The car came without any of the rear plastics but the sides were already black. All i did was clean up the boot area, scruff it up with some 400 grit sandpaper, get it relatively clean and then just sprayed light coats of gloss black from a spraycan. The typical kind of shit you get from autobarn. It turned out better than i expected and blends in well with the rest of the blackness of the car.
                sigpic

Comment

Looks awsome! Can't wait too see this thing Done! Nice!
                  -Any grammatical errors in the post above where made on purpose to entertain the reader-

MAAAAAD 41kw Renault Clio power!

Comment

I've been pretty inactive on the forums lately, bogged down with uni and all the rest of that shit but thought i'd post a small but pretty mad update:

Now it's just a matter of getting the piping to fit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shit's getting real now man. Slowly getting towards the end game, and it'll definitely be worth it!

Comment

The 180SX looks sad in that picture. Kind of as though it's looking down to cry.

y u no maek 180SX happi? :c
                        lik dis if u cri evertym

Looks good though!

Comment

All piped up and instagram'd.

Gonna take it all apart and respray it black for that stock look.
                          I know a lot of people like the chrome intercooler piping look but we're going for stealthy stock looking power here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Instagram is so cheesy and looks like poo.

Great progress! Have you (or your brother) turned the key yet?
                            $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                            $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

There is no brother, its a facade! Villain owns both Silvias!

/lies

Comment

Yeah don't worry, i make fun of him for using instagram every chance i get.

We tried turning the key but absolutely nothing happened.
                                I'm guessing it's something to do with the wiring, i'll have to start from the starter motor and work backwards.

And i wish, Rosey, i wish.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X