Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my litle monster..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new custom air intake

custom air intake ..

Comment

Is that like Lobster Piping or something, coz it looks mad, usually seen on Jap dump pipes?
      Originally posted by djzayas
      I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
      Originally posted by NL_Taylor
      what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
      My N14 SSS

Comment

Originally posted by Sm1l3y View Post
        Is that like Lobster Piping or something, coz it looks mad, usually seen on Jap dump pipes?
        Yess its a lobster style welding technique....very similar to those of intercooler pipes.. this air intake was made by a fren of mine who work as a welder.. and as u see...he's dam gud wit what he does..

Comment

here is a closer look..

Comment

That's a really nice welding job, and the engine cover is nice touch. I like it!

Comment

15"s om a Cuore look like 17's! Very nice, here in South Africa, we only get the 4 door models, only seen the 2 door on MCM's showcar build.
              Sweet little cars!

Comment

wow!, im sure its fun to drive, nice trims btw

Comment

I know I already messaged you about this, but I was wondering if you could show us a few pics of the rear brakes? I've been having a look around for the brakes you said you used (the mazda disc and hub from a EG honda you mentioned). That way I can get a better idea of exactly what I'm looking for

Cheers dude
                  Last edited by Jenga; 14-06-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Damn, that is unique and freaking awesome!

Never seen that engine before but damn it's got a bit of a punch ey! Interesting that the engine came in the Terios (K3-VET)...
                    If at first you don't succeed, add duct take.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AGZE View Post
                      15"s om a Cuore look like 17's! Very nice, here in South Africa, we only get the 4 door models, only seen the 2 door on MCM's showcar build.
                      Sweet little cars!
                      thanks ... same here in malaysia... we only hav 4 doors coure/ kelisa..

Comment

Originally posted by Ranga16 View Post
                        wow!, im sure its fun to drive, nice trims btw
                        thanks.. it sure is...

Comment

I usually hate these sort of cars but this one is lovely, nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by kingham3689 View Post
                            I know I already messaged you about this, but I was wondering if you could show us a few pics of the rear brakes? I've been having a look around for the brakes you said you used (the mazda disc and hub from a EG honda you mentioned). That way I can get a better idea of exactly what I'm looking for

Cheers dude
                            i'll try to snap a pic... BTW its more easy if u look for Honda SV4 accord brakes...coz its more similar to coure..dont need much modding

Comment

Originally posted by Artful-dodgeR View Post
                              Damn, that is unique and freaking awesome!

Never seen that engine before but damn it's got a bit of a punch ey! Interesting that the engine came in the Terios (K3-VET)...
                              yess u're correct...its the same type of engine from Terios turbo 1st generation.. only diference is the engine top cover and transmission ...i think.. but this terios model is very rare..

Comment

Originally posted by mutton_wizard View Post
                                I usually hate these sort of cars but this one is lovely, nice job.
                                thanks man.... i hate it too when i fist bought..then i started to like it....but then after so much jobs been done on it.... i like it even more....and when it done 0 to 60mph in 6 second... i love it !

Comment

Working...
                                X