Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HONKYTONK'S 1999 Holden Rodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deni isnt 2 far from i grew up cant wait to go there and get that sticker for myself
    The Bommadore ute
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ommadore-ute-)
    Strayan Drift Wagon
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...an-drift-car-)
    note the burnout shown in avatar was done in a safe controlled enviroment

Comment

Originally posted by Ranga View Post
      deni isnt 2 far from i grew up cant wait to go there and get that sticker for myself
      Which sticker dude? I used to have a bunch. The "I got laid at the deni footy oval" is a custom sticker available at my website:

www.facebook.com/Fuel4DaHaterzBnsGear

I have also been looking at ipad integration, interesting stuff guys!
      sigpic
      SLAYING THE COVENANT SINCE 2001

Check out my ute build here, from bogan BNS ute to mad 4x4

Originally posted by bassdee
      shaking worse than michael j fox on a paint mixer.
      Originally posted by Hound
      Yeah guuize, im in bed with my missus too.. Palmela Handerson and I are having a great time.

Comment

Okay so here's a sneak peak of the inspiration for a dash install of the cortana figure that I'll pick up some time today.

Imagine something like this on the dash as part of the interior re-build I have planned
        sigpic

Yeah guuize, im in bed with my missus too.. Palmela Handerson and I are having a great time.

Comment

Picked up the 5 piece box set today, but for now we'll focus mainly on Cortana. Here she is on her plinth which luckily enough is hollow so I can really mess around with some fun electronics underneath to light her up and make the AI construct seem more realistic and actualized in my interior. She is posable too and comes with a John McFarlane aka Spartan 117 Readout sheet that can be affixed to her arm, I'm still debating weather or not to use it.

DAT A55 :P

sigpic

Comment

you need to find some way to make a heads up display that has that projected on the windshield.

i know some Cadillac's had a hud that projected a moving image from an ir camera on the window, although Cadillac's arent exactly common in junkyards over there.
            Last edited by FortKid; 30-11-2012, 03:10 PM.
            Originally posted by MOOG
            Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
            Originally posted by Jenga
            You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

Originally posted by FortKid View Post
              you need to find some way to make a heads up display that has that projected on the windshield.

i know some Cadillac's had a hud that projected a moving image from an ir camera on the window, although Cadillac's arent exactly common in junkyards over there.
              Mate you and I would get along very well in person, funnily enough i was thinking the exact same thing hahaha! I'd love a halo themed speedo projected onto the windscreen. Seems like a lot of hassle at this projects infancy but it is a possibility.
              sigpic

Comment

So my sticker guy has been busy again:

two door decals 300x200mm coming my way :P

2 weeks to go in this shithole appartment then it's back to roughing it in the country and time for th serious building to begin :P
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha thats awesome mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4tune View Post
                    hahaha thats awesome mate!!
                    I don't **** around aye hehehe :P

More to come soon guys! Stay tuned :P

I need a hand planning my interior, and input would be very helpful
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HONKYTONK View Post
                      So my sticker guy has been busy again:

two door decals 300x200mm coming my way :P

2 weeks to go in this shithole appartment then it's back to roughing it in the country and time for th serious building to begin :P
                      I thought you were bullshitting when you were talking about the idea with the stickers and all, but that's frickin' awesome. Much respect for not giving a shit about peoples thoughts on vinyl decals on cars.
                      VICS kicked in yo!

My Granny-spec 323 (soon to be turbocharged) : http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...zda-323-Astina

Fluttershy is the best pony

sigpic

Comment

No I'm not bullshitting. Halo themed 4x4. Don't care what anyone thinks lol it should be mad :P
                        sigpic

Comment

No I'm not bullshitting. Halo themed 4x4. Don't care what anyone thinks lol it should be mad :P
                          If you don't include a working minigun turret in the tray, I will be very disappointed.
                          VICS kicked in yo!

My Granny-spec 323 (soon to be turbocharged) : http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...zda-323-Astina

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hypercain3 View Post
                            If you don't include a working minigun turret in the tray, I will be very disappointed.
                            Oh lord don't give me ideas hahahaha!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh lord don't give me ideas hahahaha!
                              It's the best idea ever, anyone f*cks with your car or pisses you off in traffic will have second thoughts.
                              VICS kicked in yo!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hypercain3 View Post
                                It's the best idea ever, anyone f*cks with your car or pisses you off in traffic will have second thoughts.
                                unfortunately mate I could only display it at shows, otherwise It would have to be packed down for storage in transit. I do want to mount some halo weaponry in the ute somewhere though :P

Perhaps a Pistol or Assault rifle, maybe a DMR. Gonna ebay search to see if there's any useful stuff in the US.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-MA5C-as...item3a7b37667e

Something like that but christ they charge a lot! Hmm, food for thought.
                                Last edited by HONKYTONK; 03-12-2012, 06:03 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X