Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PotatoSmashers '04 Subaru Liberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Originally posted by STI-Guy View Post
    The 2.5 GT Turbo is the one the go for, the 3.0 isn't as balanced and feels nose heavy at the limit. I considered the 3.0 before settling on the 2.5 Turbo tuned by STI.
    Turbo isn't an option for me as I am on P plates, I will also never drive it at or anywhere near the limit.

Leave a comment:

• STI-Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by ThePotatoSmasher View Post
    I don't want to get ahead of myself because I am still a bit bummed by the whole thing. I would look into the 3.0 Manual though.
    The 2.5 GT Turbo is the one the go for, the 3.0 isn't as balanced and feels nose heavy at the limit. I considered the 3.0 before settling on the 2.5 Turbo tuned by STI.

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Originally posted by karmot31 View Post
    **** that sucks so much dude. WHat a cant pulling out in front of you like that hope every thing works out for the best. I assume the other guys insurance will have to cover your car.
    Long story short it was a customers car being driven by someone from the dealer. So it wont be the owners insurance, it will be the dealers. I probably couldn't of hit anything more expensive. It was a $340k Merc.

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Ouch man
    Good thing ur alright
    Oh well must have been ur time to move on
    I'd like to think that when it's time to buy a new car I don't crash it everytime :/

Leave a comment:

• karmot31
    replied
    **** that sucks so much dude. WHat a cant pulling out in front of you like that hope every thing works out for the best. I assume the other guys insurance will have to cover your car.

Leave a comment:

• RacerX
    replied
    Ouch man
    Good thing ur alright
    Oh well must have been ur time to move on

Leave a comment:

• rb26 i wish
    replied
    Fuuark, damn! It's good your alright man!
    Last edited by rb26 i wish; 20-08-2013, 10:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    I don't want to get ahead of myself because I am still a bit bummed by the whole thing. I would look into the 3.0 Manual though.
    Yeah thats understandable. Glad your ok and good luck with everything

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
    Well thats a bonus! Then you could move onto a 3.0 Manual

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    I think it looks worse then it is, modern cars are meant to crumple. Wasn't hard enough to blow the air bags. I'm not fussed if it is written off because it was insured for slightly more then I bought it for.
    Well thats a bonus! Then you could move onto a 3.0 Manual

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Shit man, looks like a write-off. You covered?
    I think it looks worse then it is, modern cars are meant to crumple. Wasn't hard enough to blow the air bags. I'm not fussed if it is written off because it was insured for slightly more then I bought it for.

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    Was in the right lane, 70 zone no cars in front, green lights etc. Guy stopped behind cars in the left lane pulled out without looking.
    Shit man, looks like a write-off. You covered?

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Damn man! What happened?
    Was in the right lane, 70 zone no cars in front, green lights etc. Guy stopped behind cars in the left lane pulled out without looking.

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    Damn man! What happened?

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Smashed the Liberty this arvo.

No injuries.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X