Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZoRaN's 95 Supra

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    UPDATE:
    The dealer just told me he's got bigger/better wheels to throw on for only $200.
    I'm trusting him since he's a nice guy.
    sigpic
    Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

    Comment


    • #17
      If the're tempi shit (or similar) can I knock him out??? I'm in a violent mood and people who buy shit wheels and use them on supras need a life lesson
      WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

      96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

      Comment


      • #18
        That car looks clean as all get out dude, the dash is sick. You're a lucky guy, my parents bought my first car and that was it. It was a '78 Corona with no brakes and more rust holes than windows. It was older than I was.

        I actually kind of wish I still had it, it would be fun to fix up.
        BEWARE: Asks stupid questions

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by FST.02J View Post
          If the're tempi shit (or similar) can I knock him out??? I'm in a violent mood and people who buy shit wheels and use them on supras need a life lesson
          Yes, yes you may. No need to worry if they're shit I won't buy them. I'd rather save up the money than go for cheap.

          Originally posted by utility_belt View Post
          That car looks clean as all get out dude, the dash is sick. You're a lucky guy, my parents bought my first car and that was it. It was a '78 Corona with no brakes and more rust holes than windows. It was older than I was.

          I actually kind of wish I still had it, it would be fun to fix up.
          Cheers mate, I love the dash too . Hahah that sounds dangerous, and makes me feel really spoilt...which I am.
          sigpic
          Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

          Comment


          • #20
            Fuuuuuarrrkk picking it up tomorrow morning. I won't be able to sleep tonight.
            sigpic
            Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

            Comment


            • #21
              Congrats. Be responsible. No one likes to see a crashed supra.
              After we're done picking it for parts that is...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by mikey_something View Post
                Congrats. Be responsible. No one likes to see a crashed supra.
                After we're done picking it for parts that is...
                Haha cheers. Don't worry I've gotten that lecture from my dad countless times. I'm going to treat it like it's my baby.
                sigpic
                Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Whereabouts are you mate? There's a supra cruise on tomorrow to the entrance (gosford NSW)
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    (his details say perth)
                    WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

                    96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Didn't see (tapatalk)
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Yep, I'm in perth.
                        Got the car today and I can't stop smiling, I'm supra happy (see what I did there)
                        Anyway, they serviced the car and goes hard. The new 17" wheels I got for $200 are mint. Best deal ever
                        Here are some pics.



                        wheels are maaaad




                        sigpic
                        Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Haha good deal bro looking good
                          WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

                          96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            255/40/17 r what's on the front 235/45/17?
                            WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

                            96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yeah I'm pretty sure, cbf checking
                              sigpic
                              Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Wow that looks clean, congrats!
                                Check out my death metal band on Facebook!

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X