Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZoRaN's 95 Supra

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    So the wheels are most likely 17x8 and 17x9
    WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

    96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

    Comment


    • #32
      Yeah probably haha. My mate wants me to jump up to 19s, says he can give me a good deal. I think I might stick with these though, I love the gold on black.
      sigpic
      Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

      Comment


      • #33
        Found some new 35mm spacers, don't know if I should get them
        sigpic
        Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

        Comment


        • #34
          Let the honey moon period end IMO,get used to the car as it is then judge what you wanna change .

          You've had it less than 12 hours man :P
          All of the 2J, none of the turbos

          Comment


          • #35
            Hahaha I know but I'm just so excited
            sigpic
            Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

            Comment


            • #36
              Haha I'm the same mate, I have a shopping list on my phone for parts I'm gonna buy my supra :P

              Is this an RZ?
              All of the 2J, none of the turbos

              Comment


              • #37
                Yeah me too but like you said, gotta enjoy the honey moon stage.

                Nah sz-r, parents wouldn't let me get the turbo one and I don't blame them. What's yours?
                sigpic
                Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Love it mate

                  Congrats again!

                  PS. Nice cars in your driveway/garage too
                  MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
                  Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
                  Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
                  Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
                  Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
                  MCM Queensland Forum

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
                    Love it mate

                    Congrats again!

                    PS. Nice cars in your driveway/garage too
                    Cheers again
                    Those cars are the result of too much money and too much freedom. I took the photo at my grandpas house, 6 of the cars are his...
                    The good ones are the A4, Aurion and Tiguan.
                    sigpic
                    Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ZoRaN View Post
                      Cheers again
                      Those cars are the result of too much money and too much freedom. I took the photo at my grandpas house, 6 of the cars are his...
                      The good ones are the A4, Aurion and Tiguan.
                      Your Granpa has some nice cars then

                      That B6 A4 looks good. 2.0 Multitronic from the looks? And so does that Tiguan. Drove one of them today and thought it was very decent other than the 2.0 TDI feeling underpowered. What engine do you have in yours?
                      MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
                      MCM Queensland Forum

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
                        Your Granpa has some nice cars then

                        That B6 A4 looks good. 2.0 Multitronic from the looks? And so does that Tiguan. Drove one of them today and thought it was very decent other than the 2.0 TDI feeling underpowered. What engine do you have in yours?
                        He's a real collector. I think it's multitronic not really sure.
                        I usually don't like volkswagens for some reason but the tiguan is something special, didn't get to ride it though seeing as half the roof is caved in haha.
                        I've got the 2jz-ge in mine.
                        sigpic
                        Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ZoRaN View Post
                          He's a real collector. I think it's multitronic not really sure.
                          I usually don't like volkswagens for some reason but the tiguan is something special, didn't get to ride it though seeing as half the roof is caved in haha.
                          I've got the 2jz-ge in mine.
                          He seems like a real collector

                          Was the Tiguan in an accident or something? By the way I was meaning what engine is in the Tiguan? I know what in your Supra

                          Tell you what, its one of the nicest Supra's Ive seen!
                          MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
                          MCM Queensland Forum

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
                            He seems like a real collector

                            Was the Tiguan in an accident or something? By the way I was meaning what engine is in the Tiguan? I know what in your Supra

                            Tell you what, its one of the nicest Supra's Ive seen!
                            Ahahah sorry didn't realise. And thanks man
                            Yeah it was in an accident, I'm pretty sure it flipped cause all the panels are dented and the roof collapsed.
                            Not sure what engine it is it's only been around for a day or two.
                            sigpic
                            Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ZoRaN View Post
                              Yeah me too but like you said, gotta enjoy the honey moon stage.

                              Nah sz-r, parents wouldn't let me get the turbo one and I don't blame them. What's yours?
                              Haha mines an SZ-R too, how does it feel driving it?

                              You're very lucky btw, your parents bought you a nice car!

                              Another black SZ-R though , we taking over hahaha
                              All of the 2J, none of the turbos

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Feelsbadman View Post
                                Haha mines an SZ-R too, how does it feel driving it?

                                You're very lucky btw, your parents bought you a nice car!

                                Another black SZ-R though , we taking over hahaha
                                Awesome dude, feels like a freakin plane taking off I love it. If the non turbo one is the powerful I couldn't imagine the twin turbo version.
                                And yeah feeling very spoiled atm, I'm forever in their debt.
                                If only I lived over east, we could've made a club with our own jackets n shit
                                sigpic
                                Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X