Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZoRaN's 95 Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Originally posted by Motogeek32 View Post
    dream supra, very clean car !
    Originally posted by MadeinJapan View Post
    Sooo clean, love the wheels aswell!
    Cheers guys.
    I'm really liking the gold wheels too, I'm going to stick with that color when I upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Originally posted by FST.02J View Post
    Oh your question about the headers all it's doing is maximizing flow (or improving) no extra fuel is being injected unless you tune it. Some time it'll cost power down low and give extra up top but normally you'll have a gain everywhere.

How do u find the handling?
    Cheers for that, I'll probably start shopping for them now
    I think it handles pretty good, but my brother drove it recently and told me it's really stiff.
    Maybe that's just his opinion i don't know.
    Anyway, I love it.

Leave a comment:

• MadeinJapan
    replied
    Sooo clean, love the wheels aswell!

Leave a comment:

• Motogeek32
    replied
    dream supra, very clean car !

Leave a comment:

• FST.02J
    replied
    Oh your question about the headers all it's doing is maximizing flow (or improving) no extra fuel is being injected unless you tune it. Some time it'll cost power down low and give extra up top but normally you'll have a gain everywhere.

How do u find the handling?

Leave a comment:

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Originally posted by DownUnderAuto View Post
    Hey Zoran!

Great to see you're enjoying the Supra! If there is anything else you need from us, just let us know.

We actually have a RS*R 70mm JZA80 exhaust here if you're interested, it has one muffler (a canon) so it'll be loud..

Brad
    Thanks,
    Awesome, I'll definitely need something loud haha.
    I'll sort all of this out with you guys when I get it serviced, which will be very soon.

Leave a comment:

• mafea
    replied
    Damn, that is a very clean car mate.

Leave a comment:

• DownUnderAuto
    replied
    Hey Zoran!

Great to see you're enjoying the Supra! If there is anything else you need from us, just let us know.

We actually have a RS*R 70mm JZA80 exhaust here if you're interested, it has one muffler (a canon) so it'll be loud..

Brad

Leave a comment:

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Don't after market headers waste more petrol anyway?

Leave a comment:

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Originally posted by Feelsbadman View Post
    Apparently headers can make the car high pitched, the only thing that makes me hesitant on getting them, don't want my car to sound like a POS civic :P
    Yeah, civic...ew

Leave a comment:

• Feelsbadman
    replied
    Apparently headers can make the car high pitched, the only thing that makes me hesitant on getting them, don't want my car to sound like a POS civic :P

Leave a comment:

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Originally posted by FST.02J View Post
    Headers and an exhaust built for an na the I have 4 bloody exhausts and hoping my supra drager sounds better then the current cat back think my old veilside exhaust should be ok but would require the flange to be changed.

Then just install a new panel filter if you got some real coin msg me cause the parts list might get a little long for here lol
    Haha cheers for that, this will have to be progressive cause I dont don't have THAT much money.
    I want an exhaust that goes BWWAAAAHHH, so that all the high school kids will think I'm cool

Leave a comment:

• FST.02J
    replied
    Headers and an exhaust built for an na the I have 4 bloody exhausts and hoping my supra drager sounds better then the current cat back think my old veilside exhaust should be ok but would require the flange to be changed.

Then just install a new panel filter if you got some real coin msg me cause the parts list might get a little long for here lol

Leave a comment:

• ZoRaN
    replied
    Not sure what performance mods I want to do.
    I've got enough saved up for an exhaust system, not sure what else I should do...

Leave a comment:

• Dangerzone3
    replied
    Awesome car mate!!!!! Congrats mate!!! Take care of her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X