Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 Year Old's First Car - 1998 Honda Integra GSi - **TONS OF HD PICTURES**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Year Old's First Car - 1998 Honda Integra GSi - **TONS OF HD PICTURES**

Hey guys and welcome to my, somewhat of a build thread for my car! My car is a 1998 Honda Integra GSi, which has the heart of the B18B1, non-VTEC. I haven't driven it too much, however, being non-VTEC, people will be thinking that it's just a boring piece, however, that's not the case, now, a little story:

My name is Matt, I am a 15 year old student from Victoria, and I have loved cars since I could remember, I was into everything, hard. However, with the release of The Fast and The Furious as well as reading and reading magazines such as Super Street and Import Tuner, I developed a loving for imports and Japanese domestic cars. This Integra was spotted at my local car yard when me and my parents were checking the car yards out for my car, we were disappointed in most of the cars at the other car-yards, because you had your typical beaten up or "modified" Lancer's which were accompanied and pushed out onto you by pushy salesmen, (I noticed a mad little Cuore, I could've sworn was MCM Green too!) but regardless, we moved on and found the Integra. I couldn't make a decision right on the spot being that I had a few cars lined up on CarSales, those of which included a Civic and two Preludes, however, the Integra was right there - only needed a roadworthy to go through and had been owned by a legitimate lady who used to for a company car (Podiatry), so within 2 days, I had made up my mind. And it was mine:

Here's a special little video that I made for it:

Tons of pics to come, imageshack/tinypic was being a btch.
    Last edited by AUSupra; 11-07-2013, 05:32 PM.
    "Front wheel drive can drift-not-really-just-does-hand-brakies-around-corners."
    sigpic

Originally posted by phoenx
    what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Looks decent... Haven't watched the vidya yet, I wanted to be First.

#First***

EDIT: Didn't you get new rims though? Looks pretty good otherwise.
    Last edited by BIGZED; 05-03-2013, 08:55 AM.
    Now drives a girl's car
    Originally posted by ThePossum
    Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
    Originally posted by Squirt
    And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
    Originally posted by LikeABoss
    Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

Congrats bro! I remember the feeling of having a car for the first time, it was awesome.
      29 years old, and still a daily.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGZED View Post
        Looks decent... Haven't watched the vidya yet, I wanted to be First.

#First***

EDIT: Didn't you get new rims though? Looks pretty good otherwise.
        I did get new wheels, can't get a pic yet though.
        sigpic

what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

At school? Nawwwww...

I am too... I feel those pains. Though, my school is more awesome than yours, uni *****es be bangin'
          Now drives a girl's car
          Originally posted by ThePossum
          Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
          Originally posted by Squirt
          And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
          Originally posted by LikeABoss
          Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

nice mate sounds good. Just waitin for the vid to load. My internet is like saggy transsexual grandma balls at the moment.
            I'm so jealous i keep looking around the forum and all these people are like "yep I'm 15 and i got my first car" and my mum wont let me get a car nor my license which i can get in a few months lol
            just have to keep at my work and get good grades and suck up to my mum hahha.

Comment

btw what is the intro song? Isn't it John Mayer or someone like that??

Comment

Originally posted by Dump View Post
                btw what is the intro song? Isn't it John Mayer or someone like that??
                Not sure, I just took it, added carbon fiber to the background and changed the text/font.
                sigpic

Comment

That is one beautiful Integra! I can't believe how mint that paint is. Has the car ever gotten a respray to your knowledge? Not sure if that's a factory color. Nonetheless, incredible car and nice choice!

Subbed to the thread for updates to come. Two thumbs up!!
                  Originally posted by 007
                  I love cars like this, its like seeing a happy attractive girl without makeup.
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/wasabicars

Comment

Originally posted by JD_CD7 View Post
                    That is one beautiful Integra! I can't believe how mint that paint is. Has the car ever gotten a respray to your knowledge? Not sure if that's a factory color. Nonetheless, incredible car and nice choice!

Subbed to the thread for updates to come. Two thumbs up!!
                    Thanks man! I think the factory colour code is "L6" or so it says in the owners manual, not sure what it means though and a Google search for "L6 honda paint" brings up nothing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah! Finally Matt! Congrats dude on a very nice automobile. Liked the video too
                      MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
                      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
                      MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Thanks Pete!

sigpic

Comment

Looks extra shiny

Have you done a polish or paint restore or something on it?
                          MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
                          MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

I feel like the driving lifestyle in Australia is so much different and more awesome than here. I'm 17 and I still use my mom's car :P Kids around here don't normally have their own car and it sucks. Anyways great car you got there, looks really clean. Can't wait to see what you do with it! Also the video was pretty sick, what camera/gear do you use?
                            • 2006 Nissan Sentra (Daily)
                            • 1997 Chevrolet Astro
                            • 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (R.I.P )
                            • 1992 Honda Accord (R.I.P )

sigpic
                            Canon EOS T3i 600D Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Flickr

Comment

Nice door ding.

JK. I like.
                              BUILT NOT BOUGHT

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 6.2 liter V-8, K&N intake, P&P'd TB, Borla long tube headers & ATAK exhaust, Mast motorsports Stage 2 cam and springs, Custom dyno tune by RDP Motorsport, MSD 2step, Hurst line lock, Dynotune nitrous kit, Eibach lowering springs, Camaro V-6 "Heritage" wheels, MT Street radials (coming soon). 510 RWHP 525 RWTQ

Wanna race? How much money you bring? I'll match it.

Comment

Working...
                              X