Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Little Red Wagon (Obviously Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Chow View Post
    pls look at my post again, question.
    Ahh.
    FWD with a longitudinal layout.
    Well, to put it this way, it was mainly meant to be a quattro, the engine is infront of the wheels with the tranny having the diff built in.
    It's basically a rear engine, RWD car backwards. I don't have a diagram unfortunately. Tiida might be able to help out on this too.
    I'll try get pics up later on it.

Ok, reading up on it alittle more, Equal drive axle lengths eliminating torque steer which also answers why my car pulls straight. <-Edit.

Originally posted by khindustries View Post
    Ok, sounds decent. I'm sure TIIDA can point in the right direction for some suitable springs
    I don't know on that.
    Looking on Ebay and not sure what are good brands apart from King Springs.
    Last edited by The Euromy; 07-04-2013, 03:08 PM.
    1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
    1997 w202 Mercedes Benz C180 <-Mummy's car
    ... Cars, Music, Photography, that's the life
    - P Plater

Comment

Originally posted by The Euromy View Post
      Haven't got around to the sig change yet.
      Kinda forgot about that one
      I'll get more pics on the door, polished out the tyre marks on the bumper though.

So yeah, Washed her yesterday then MIJ decided to try something different so we attacked the bonnet with buckets of water.

Also, some interior shots.

My favourite bit of the interior, red instrument lighting.

and of course, the saggy headliner supported by the previous owners staples.
      Doesn't look to bad, a little bit of wear but I can definitely tell you the interior is still holding up better then the E36
      Yeah I have the same problem with the headliner, and the same solution with staples as well. Until I can afford to get it re done anyway.
      http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...psb544bf0a.jpgCheck out my thread for my first car E36 BMW 318i - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...33-My-BMW-318i

Comment

Originally posted by BMWAdam View Post
        Doesn't look to bad, a little bit of wear but I can definitely tell you the interior is still holding up better then the E36
        Yeah I have the same problem with the headliner, and the same solution with staples as well. Until I can afford to get it re done anyway.
        Gonna DIY it, it seems cheaper in my head, looked at how to remove the headliner before and the cost of labour would send me broke, you need to remove every single panel in the interior, except for the doors.
        I've got a rip in the drivers seat and the fabric on the door's are starting to come loose.
        1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
        - P Plater

Comment

Originally posted by BLKRZ View Post
          \More about the door-kicking incident pls.
          Sorry, read 'Pics'

Anyway, Can't be bothered re-writing it so it's a copy paste from ST 52
          Originally posted by The Euromy
          This Kiwi in his Large XC90 merged into my car, after his lane ended, thinking he could get infront of me.
          Obviously these drivers do not know how large their vehicles are, or even how to use them.
          So yeah, he merges into my car where my passenger door mirror is then his car hits my quarter panel (I was doing just below 60) he then tries to drive off like nothing happened so I use the horn to gain his attention, He the slams on the brakes (I'm about 2m behind him since he kinda cut me off) and I stop in time,
          But then the driver (Massive Maori guy) gets out and starts yelling and abusing me approaching my car at a fairly quick pace, he then reaches into my window and attempts to punch me, then after attempts to pull me out. I decide, It's safer if I get out of the car (Yeah, my logic) but then he kicks my door shut while my right leg was out of the car (Door panel kicked in now). I get out of the car after (shush, everyone's wondering why I got out) where he grabs my neck and punches me in the face atleast 3 times. His wife also had a part in this (2 little kids in his car), my mum got attacked by his wife. After about 20 people are watching and he rushes back into his car and storms off.

Don't know if the Police are doing anything about it now but the police woman mentioned that he said that I keyed his car during this incident (Impossible, mother was using the horn, euro horns only work with the key in the ignition).

So moral of the story, Get out of the car faster to place yourself in a less vulnerable position
          1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
          - P Plater

Comment

This Kiwi in his Large XC90 merged into my car, after his lane ended, thinking he could get infront of me.
            Obviously these drivers do not know how large their vehicles are, or even how to use them.
            So yeah, he merges into my car where my passenger door mirror is then his car hits my quarter panel (I was doing just below 60) he then tries to drive off like nothing happened so I use the horn to gain his attention, He the slams on the brakes (I'm about 2m behind him since he kinda cut me off) and I stop in time,
            But then the driver (Massive Maori guy) gets out and starts yelling and abusing me approaching my car at a fairly quick pace, he then reaches into my window and attempts to punch me, then after attempts to pull me out. I decide, It's safer if I get out of the car (Yeah, my logic) but then he kicks my door shut while my right leg was out of the car (Door panel kicked in now). I get out of the car after (shush, everyone's wondering why I got out) where he grabs my neck and punches me in the face atleast 3 times. His wife also had a part in this (2 little kids in his car), my mum got attacked by his wife. After about 20 people are watching and he rushes back into his car and storms off.

Don't know if the Police are doing anything about it now but the police woman mentioned that he said that I keyed his car during this incident (Impossible, mother was using the horn, euro horns only work with the key in the ignition).

So moral of the story, Get out of the car faster to place yourself in a less vulnerable position
            Wow... what a douchebag!!
            "Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail."

sigpic

Comment

Yup, that he is.
              He's made himself a hole he can't climb out of now.
              1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
              - P Plater

Comment

Yup, that he is.
                He's made himself a hole he can't climb out of now.
                Good. Hope he gets jail time.
                What a disgusting thing to do.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krayziemike001 View Post
                  Good. Hope he gets jail time.
                  What a disgusting thing to do.
                  Actually, I think he might get Deported then Jail time or something.
                  But yeah, I haven't seen the car in a while so that might mean he's lost a fair bit of money.
                  1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
                  - P Plater

Comment

Actually, I think he might get Deported then Jail time or something.
                    But yeah, I haven't seen the car in a while so that might mean he's lost a fair bit of money.
                    Yeah hopefully he gets hit with more than just a few fines.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah hopefully he gets hit with more than just a few fines.
                      Just hoping I get some cash out of it, Could use a Bumper Respray.
                      1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
                      - P Plater

Comment

Just hoping I get some cash out of it, Could use a Bumper Respray.
                        Getting your bumper fixed is the least they could do for you.

sigpic

Comment

That's the least I want them to do for me, got quoted $2,500 to fix the damage he did (repaint quarter panel and bumper, pull dent out of door).
                          1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
                          - P Plater

Comment

Pure phaggot he is. I feel sorry for you euro. You must have been a mess after he thumped ya, I've crossed a few islanders in my schooling life, they are HUUUGE. Dump my pants every time I cross one, lol. Are you alright after it happened?

Comment

That's the least I want them to do for me, got quoted $2,500 to fix the damage he did (repaint quarter panel and bumper, pull dent out of door).
                              That's a ridiculous quote. I could do it for less than half that!
                              I'd keep shopping around for quotes. It's definitely not $2500 worth of damage.

sigpic

Comment

That's a ridiculous quote. I could do it for less than half that!
                                I'd keep shopping around for quotes. It's definitely not $2500 worth of damage.
                                Dent Wizard....
                                Went to another place, it was $1500
                                Remember, it's an Audi they're working on
                                1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
                                - P Plater

Comment

Working...
                                X