Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Citroën Xsara PH2.5 VTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Citroën Xsara PH2.5 VTR

Here it goes...

2003 Citroën Xsara, Phase / Mark 2.5 VTR, 1.4 litre petrol, 75BHP
    Mileage is just a little over 100k miles.
    • UrbanX induction kit pod filter
    • Citroën sport body kit
    • VTR alloys
    • Painted brake calipers
    • Painted brake drums
    • Lexus style rear lights
    • De-badged (apart from the Citroën chevrons)
    • Stickerbombed bottom of the front bumber, petrol cap and a little inside too.
    • Stickerbombed grille
    • Tinted wind deflectors

To do list:
    • Full de-badge (Almost done)
    • New alloys
    • Pod filter (√)
    • Tinted windows
    • Blacked out rear lights
    • New exhaust tip
    • Lowered springs / coilovers
    • MightyCarMods sticker

Wish list:
    • VTS conversion
    • Overfenders
    • Deep rims

Last edited by Xsara; 02-05-2013, 01:18 AM. Reason: Update
    '00 Volkswagen Bora: The daily. | '98 Fiat Punto 60S: Looking for jap swap
    '03 Citroën Xsara VTR: Dead & Gone.
    Originally posted by MOOG
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

that is the first time i see one of those in my life, looks like a fun get-around car
    canada eh?

cool story bro.

hold your steering loosely to avoid tank slappers.

Comment

I suppose you could call it that, it's not exactly a race car. However, it would be if I ever got to convert it to a VTS.

Anyway, a little interior update today. I mounted an iPhone holder in front of a small tray. Drilled a hole at the back of it for the aux cable to go through. Now it's nice and neat too. There was a loose connection between the face plate and the actual head unit, so I took out the face plate release button and put in a screw in there. JDM style. Now it works perfectly fine again.

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Comment

love the sticker bombing lad, ****ing class. only ever seen it on civics round my neck of the woods
        You don't own an Audi TT, you support it....... http://www.ttforum.co.uk/forum/viewt...?f=29&t=325950
        http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...57-My-Mad-Audi

Comment

Thanks RobinL. The sticker bombing on the grille isn't going to be on for much longer. I have already ordered another grille. I'm going for a full de-badge.

Oh, and I installed a pod filter today. Sounds awesome.

Yeah, I know I have to clean up the engine bay.

Comment

Fairly nice mate, nice colour, I like the sticker bomb in the interior! Vts conversion would be good! What bhp does the xsara make? 100-120?

Comment

Thanks mate, still a fair bit of work needs to be done.

The VTS Xsara's push out 167 BHP as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsara View Post
                Thanks mate, still a fair bit of work needs to be done.

The VTS Xsara's push out 167 BHP as far as I know.
                Now that's an improvement!

Comment

Did a bit of work on the grille. Now it's almost completely de-badged.

Comment

Don't see many Xsaras modded. Doing a nice job so far mate.
                    Just because the internet says so, doesn't make it true.

Comment

Thanks Chippy. I cleaned the drums in the back and painted them too.

Comment

all sharpie
                        THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

I forgot to upload this pic. Not that big of an update, but the red bonnet (or hood, depending where you are) support strips were shining through the grille, so I painted them blaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Comment

End of the road for my poor Xsara.

Comment

Jesus man that's a shame! Hope your alright!

Comment

Working...
                              X