Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 05 Scion tC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KUM_HONOR View Post
    What color from dyc is that? or what did you mix to get it?
    -Chris http://i.giphy.com/uohCiINcelI5y.gif

1996 Chevrolet C1500 Pickup Truck
    Semi built motor, 421/440 on 125
    Custom grind cam, Ported heads, 10:1cr, 255lph, Wet shot
    Full exhaust with mid lengths, Mild diet (220 lbs), Factory spider injection, Ported intake manifold.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrmaka View Post
      What color from dyc is that? or what did you mix to get it?
      matte white base coats, until solid bright white. 3 cans all together for all 4 wheels for the white. Then 1 can of blaze yellow per rim.
      THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• ahh nice, i'm looking at doing my whole car in their light blue and black the roof, all gloss.

Full exhaust with mid lengths, Mild diet (220 lbs), Factory spider injection, Ported intake manifold.

Comment

• Originally posted by KUM_HONOR View Post
          yes I have, and waiting on it until I have lowered the car. Needs low bad, but wating until I have a winter car and its payed for and ready for a Minnesota winter.

front lip will be here soon and will help the low a little bit for now.

Idiot YouTube comment of the day brought to you by YouTube - a place where grammar and common sense go to die.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chrmaka View Post
            ahh nice, i'm looking at doing my whole car in their light blue and black the roof, all gloss.
            that would look nice. I love that blue! maybe people wouldn't think you were a cop every time they saw your crown vic.
            THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• i know, even though i have the light blue people still get the hell outta my way! and a free pass to go 90 on the interstate

Comment

• Very clean man!
                2004 Mazda Rx8
                2009 Suzuki 600 GSX-R
                2013 Nissan Rogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Asianblur View Post
                  Very clean man!
                  thanks! I need to take it to the car wash soon! I've done a few things and just need to clean my car haha. front lip, emblems all shaved and indents for them filled in and painted, stubby antena, some other stuff too. Just need to take it to the car wash first.
                  THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• So time for an update, everything is currently under construction, but will be clean when its all done.
                    I am aware that I need to work on sanding it still, need more body and sand paper before I can finish it

same goes for the rear end, shaved the emblems, waiting to finish up everything when I have the time and the money for paint.

stubby antena

and blue calipers... the rims were so bright they made everything look blue, but its actually not
                    THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• almost forgot
                      THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• going to order some nice paint and do all the body work my car needs (2 dings). Also going to integrate the rear spoiler into the hatch and the hatch plastic piece into the hatch. Gonna be super clean. Custom paint color to be determined, I am thinking of black with purple fleck.

lower and suspension are coming after I buy my new skid pig. Most likely going to be getting a s13
                        Last edited by KUM_HONOR; 26-07-2013, 12:40 PM.
                        THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• Love your tC! I have an 06! Great fun to drive! I bought mine second hand and as far as i'm concerned, it's all stock (other then some interior stuff I did). Any suggestions as far as performance goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Despey View Post
                            Love your tC! I have an 06! Great fun to drive! I bought mine second hand and as far as i'm concerned, it's all stock (other then some interior stuff I did). Any suggestions as far as performance goes?
                            Thanks!
                            and quaife lsd if you can afford it, don't bother with a cold air intake. Handling is huge, Dropping the ride height of the tc actually will make the 1/4 mile time drop. I'm debating on building this one insanely or selling and buying an NSX. Would ahve to be without a car for a couple of years tho :/ so not quite sure if its worth it, may build this and save for an NSX... only 4 years away or so. maybe less. If I am still in this country.... Joined the air force recently.
                            THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

• Damn, amazing work, mate.

The Scion is looking awesome. Really diggin' the rims, they're plasti-dipped, right? Also, the iPad mod is great, will need to do something like that myself... maybe with a cheaper tablet.
                              '00 Volkswagen Bora: The daily. | '98 Fiat Punto 60S: Looking for jap swap
                              '03 Citroën Xsara VTR: Dead & Gone.
                              Originally posted by MOOG
                              I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xsara View Post
                                Damn, amazing work, mate.

The Scion is looking awesome. Really diggin' the rims, they're plasti-dipped, right? Also, the iPad mod is great, will need to do something like that myself... maybe with a cheaper tablet.
                                yep plasti dipped.... peeled off a lot of it. now it is just a ring around the outer edge of yellow. and I got the ipad (64gb 3g 1st gen) for under the price of a kindle.
                                dash is now torn appart. began work on turbo conversion stuff. I have a wideband going in, a oil pressure and water temp guage. not gonna fake boost guage it. or intercooler... strut brace is in. need a new engine cover... let my nephue help me paint the old one. ruined it. getting a carbon fiber one. and cleaning up the engine bay.

the old brake pads and the new. twas time.

my car is in there somewhere
                                THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

Working...
                                X