Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 05 Scion tC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know me well Hudson
    THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

Looks mad. Subbed
      Originally posted by Dump
      If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
      Originally posted by krayziemike001
      While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks! and speaking of subbed. would subs be worth the extra weight? been debating on i for a while now. nothing too excessive. two nice 12's at most.
        THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

Originally posted by KUM_HONOR View Post
          you know me well Hudson
          yes, i, do. haha. And thankyou for calling me Hudson

I dont know too much about subs and all that. But i would put them in, if i were you. But im not, lol. So its up to you, they may be a bit heavy but. Are you that bothered about weight and power or would you prefer to just have a nice looking cruiser/daily with an epic sound sytem??
          Last edited by Dump; 22-04-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

haha, your welcome. Now you better call me TRD LZR Electric Space wizard kat!! sometime!
            THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

banner removed today.
                new tail lights
                THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

I also discovered another light... blue led added immediately after.

side markers

heavenly
                  THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

Very nice, needs moar low bro. Hahahaahaha. Jk. Look good man.

Comment

It does need moar low.... Im aware... gonna buy come high end coil overs before too long.... shoe test failure.... official JDM shoe used!
                      THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

I personally don't mind the height atm. It would look good though lower

Comment

new shift knob... needs a short shifter. has a huge throw pattern! plus then I wont need a new shift boot!
                          THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

i love your knob, it looks like it would be easy to grip and shift with.

Comment

foot well lights are cool, I'd love to wire them into the interior lighting so the come on when i open the car.

Comment

purple tc embem. hope to do the read scion one too. getting upper and lower after market front grilles. (in the mail right now) so we will see if the front one is the same size first. also got a 3rd brake light cover with the SCION cut out of it. hope it looks as cool as I think it will! Either ordering a catback ehxaust system or a front lip on Friday.
                                THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

Working...
                                X