Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Camry - SV21 CSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Camry - SV21 CSX

Well I thought about putting together a thread where I list out my full specs instead of a timeline thread I have going on elsewhere around the forum.

----------------------------------

This is my first car, the Toyota Camry. Some may say the Camry is an "Old Peoples" car and few of my mates call her the "Camerrari" seeing as I take good car of her, but this is what I like to call MY BIATCH.
    Here are my full car specs so enjoy & I look forward to reading everyone's replies.

Last Updated: 16/06/2013

Engine:
    - Rebuilt 3S-FE (2.0L 4cyl)
    - HiTech Headers (Custom made)
    - Celica GT4 Gearbox
    - Excedy Heavy Duty Clutch
    - Celica GT4 Injectors
    - Blue Painted Rocker Cover

Exterior:
    - 16" Abatis Rims
    - 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires
    - Tinted Tail Lights
    - 8000K HID's (Adjusted PROPERLY!)
    - Headlights wrapped in Fly-Eyes
    - 6500K Day Time Driving Lights
    - Knights Number Plates
    - 2x MCM Stickers
    - 1x Rake Loves It Sticker

Interior:
    - Momo Steering Wheel
    - SAAS Blue Foot Pedals
    - Type R Volt Gauge
    - Type R Vacuum Gauge
    - Blue LED Cluster Conversion
    - Power Window Conversion
    - Remote Keyless Entry
    - Chrome & Red Engraved Gear Knob
    - Black Leather Gear Boot
    - Sticker Bomb Front Pillars
    - Blue Front & Back Seat Neons
    - 80 CH UHF Radio
    - Carbon Fiber Wrapped Center Dash

Performance:
    - 3" Racing Exhaust
    - Sports Cannon Muffler
    - Kings Springs (30mm Drop)
    - Monroe GT Gas Shocks
    - Upgraded Slotted Discs

*I have decided to remove some information for privacy reasons. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions*

Stay tuned and stay safe
    Last Updated: 02/07/2013
    Last edited by Jcknights93; 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM.

Very nice Camry, I love the older camry's coz they got that granny spec appearance too them and I like that.
    Looks so clean though man. Have you got any interior pics??
    What color are you looking to paint it? I'm looking forward to it... Subbed.
    Last edited by Dump; 28-04-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Thats mad man. Get some more shots if you have the time too of the interior! looks clean.

Comment

Here are interior pictures from 2 months ago. A few minor things have changed since then but these are the latest photos I have at the moment.

Main Drivers Seat:

Sticker Bomb Pillars:

Power Window Conversion:

More pictures uploading....
        Last edited by Jcknights93; 28-04-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Saved post....
          Last edited by Jcknights93; 28-04-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Saved post....

Comment

Originally posted by Dump View Post
              Very nice Camry, I love the older camry's coz they got that granny spec appearance too them and I like that.
              Looks so clean though man. Have you got any interior pics??
              What color are you looking to paint it? I'm looking forward to it... Subbed.
              I will be painting it the same colour. Just needs some touch ups which I'm keen on doing myself

Originally posted by rohaNmate View Post
              Thats mad man. Get some more shots if you have the time too of the interior! looks clean.
              Uploaded some interior pics for you both

Comment

I want a Camry now! This looks so clean . Great job. And I'm seriouse about wanting one. My dad used to have one when I was in primary school and I used to think it was boss! Because you had to "move the stick while you drive". In the market for a Dailey ATM. Definitely going to look at a Camry now!

Comment

Super Super clean ride man!

1 thing, your HIDS if they are true HID's as in D2s bulbs with ballasts and ignitors they can not be adjusted properly without projectors housings.
                  If you have them retrofitted in your headlights then you are the man.

If not, it is not possible to create the "cut off"

I am looking into mod myself at the moment.

But yeh looks really clean.
                  Build

Comment

Originally posted by jwalker590 View Post
                    I want a Camry now! This looks so clean . Great job. And I'm seriouse about wanting one. My dad used to have one when I was in primary school and I used to think it was boss! Because you had to "move the stick while you drive". In the market for a Dailey ATM. Definitely going to look at a Camry now!
                    If you can pickup a cheap straight good looking Camry you'd be laughing. They are such a basic car to work on and I've learnt so much from working on my sv21.

Originally posted by SilverSIF View Post
                    Super Super clean ride man!

1 thing, your HIDS if they are true HID's as in D2s bulbs with ballasts and ignitors they can not be adjusted properly without projectors housings.
                    If you have them retrofitted in your headlights then you are the man.

If not, it is not possible to create the "cut off"

I am looking into mod myself at the moment.

But yeh looks really clean.
                    Yes they are true HIDs with the ballasts and the headlights have been adjusted down and left a few degrees which keeps them from shining into incoming traffic at full beams.

Comment

Hey mate, I bought a similar Momo replica steering wheel... Very dissapointed after leaving it in the sun for a few hot days it started to turn gold also...

Comment

Originally posted by mattymif View Post
                        Hey mate, I bought a similar Momo replica steering wheel... Very dissapointed after leaving it in the sun for a few hot days it started to turn gold also...
                        Yes, that has pissed me off :/

Comment

Looking mad man
                          sigpic

Comment

That is a mad car dude. I drive a Camry myself, (newer doesnt look as good) and for as long as I remember my grandmother drove the same model as you. She was a badass though so total respect man.
                            Camry CS-X 2.2L 5sp. Manual. Total goon mobile. Total work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by riot_area View Post
                              That is a mad car dude. I drive a Camry myself, (newer doesnt look as good) and for as long as I remember my grandmother drove the same model as you. She was a badass though so total respect man.
                              Yeah that later models just didn't look as nice as these body shapes/

Comment

Working...
                              X