Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 Volkswagen Bora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Volkswagen Bora

Just picked up today.

1.6L 101 BHP VW Bora. Manual transmission, ofcourse.
    All 4 electric windows, electric mirrors, electric sunroof.
    The person I bought it from had replaced the grille, but there is the original one in the boot.

Season 1, Episode 10: HOW TO PAINT YOUR BRAKES: Need to do that ASAP.
    Season 1, Episode 16: HOW TO WASH YOUR CAR PROPERLY: Done, but will need to be done again.
    Season 2, Episode 06: $100 CAR SERVICE: Changed oil, oil filter, cleaned air filter.
    Season 2, Episode 08: HOW TO RESTORE YOUR HEADLIGHTS: Tried polish and high grit sandpaper.
    Last edited by Xsara; 19-07-2013, 07:18 AM.
    '00 Volkswagen Bora: The daily. | '98 Fiat Punto 60S: Looking for jap swap
    '03 Citroën Xsara VTR: Dead & Gone.
    Originally posted by MOOG
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Looks good! I really like boras for some reason. Try to keep this one on its wheels
    Just puggin along...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamInNi View Post
      Looks good! I really like boras for some reason. Try to keep this one on its wheels
      Thanks mate, I'm wondering if I should turn it into a VW Gora.

Hahahah, yeah I sure will.
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Comment

I had to...

Comment

Your has no AC! Your has no AC!
          How many Ks? AKL Engine?
          Enjoy the VWGrüppe!
          Originally posted by Antz007x
          The Flying Dutchman is a legendary ghost car that can never go in the pits, doomed to drive the tracks of the world forever.
          Originally posted by jmacman12
          I love knifes c:
          The only stuff that MCM hasn't concidered making is twin-turbo free beer.

Comment

Originally posted by kWatts View Post
            Your has no AC! Your has no AC!
            How many Ks? AKL Engine?
            Enjoy the VWGrüppe!
            Heheh, yeah, I knew there was something missing.
            I have the car just 2 days.
            It has 1.6 litre engine... 101 hp / 75 kW

Comment

Love the sticker bombed interior man
              My Mazda MX5

Comment

Originally posted by Xsara View Post
                I had to...

that actually looks sooooo good man.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Nice ride mate.

Gora conversion would look awesome.
                    Driving a Miata is the most fun you're gonna have in a car that has no back seat if you know what I mean

Comment

Get a golf r32 engine, swap it with the current one, enjoy

Your Bora has lots of potential

Comment

Where do you get thos b/w stickers? Looking to bomb the center console in my car too.
                        Proud owner of a 00' Toyota Celica T23

Comment

Originally posted by TheToilet View Post
                          Get a golf r32 engine, swap it with the current one, enjoy

Your Bora has lots of potential
                          I would love to do the R32 swap, but insurance would kill me... Unless I don't tell them about it.

Originally posted by Brynildsen View Post
                          Where do you get thos b/w stickers? Looking to bomb the center console in my car too.
                          I ordered them off eBay. There's a book called "Stickerbomb 2" with over 250 stickers in it, not just black and white. I think I paid 15 euro for it.

Comment

Here's a short video I made...

What do you think, de-badged grille or original?

Comment

Very promising build. I am a traditionalist so I would go with the original VW grill.
                              Josh's 2013 Volkswagen Scirocco-R

Josh's 2010 Mazda 3 Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X