Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milkchicken's other Civics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean
    replied
    Dat 77 civic :£ looks sexy as

Leave a comment:

• CAN_GSR
    replied
    I am a terribly good influence! My mind is full of projects and ideas lol Can't help but be excited like a mad scientist. muahhaha

Leave a comment:

• milkchicken
    replied
    I don't know if id want to sell it anyway.. Its got a name now Although... b16 eg4..... hmmmmm..... could even go crazy with a k20... What am I saying.. your a bad influence on me man... I need to have at least one stock Honda in my household.

Leave a comment:

• CAN_GSR
    replied
    Oh I would only buy it for the shell :P MILK! I would so drop a b16 or b18 gsr, turbo, gutted lol you know

Leave a comment:

• milkchicken
    replied
    Hahah yeah sure thing, then what do I drive the fn2 with? I need an engine in that still.. its too heavy to push everywhere.

The EG4 is a sweet little car, but i hate to break it to you, Its the worst of the worst model. Dual carbi d motor with an auto transmission and no ac. i got the dud lol... I didn't buy it for speed anyway, and there wasn't really a plan to mod it, just drive it and enjoy it for its fuel economy in winter and cook in it in summer

Leave a comment:

• CAN_GSR
    replied
    Drop your K20 into your Civic lmao I Love that EG! Milkchicken big fan, if I ever move to Australia Ill buy that lol

Leave a comment:

• milkchicken
    replied
    Nah the 77 is going to stay original as it is. I don't drive it anyway and it won't ever be able to go on the road anyway since it has no rego anymore and even with the people i know its not going to get it again. Its honestly the scariest car I have ever driven and its damn slow as it is, put more power in there and its not going to be very fun. The car floats like a boat and with more power id have to spend another 10k on the car to make it handle right.. for LOL's would end up costing me 15grand for the engine and everything else needed, I wouldn't be LOl'ing at the end of it when i'm not driving the car.

Leave a comment:

• MrCelica
    replied
    Drop a V-TEC motor into the 77 for the LOLs

Leave a comment:

• Heco94
    replied
    Originally posted by milkchicken View Post
    @Heco94. the EG4's go for the same price here. I picked up my 91 for 6k but only because it was stock as and had its full history and low kms. Worth it I thought so. I also got the money back from the rego so that helped as well. But for such a little car 5-6k is a fair bit when you consider age and stuff, but i think the reason why they are still so expensive is because of the cult factor behind them. Movies like Fast and Furious helped keep the price of these little jems up, btu it makes it bad when you want to buy one. Sad thing is though most of them have been flogged by now, and if you lucky to find one that wasn't, its either auto or way overpriced.

Ya I love EG's so damn much, the shape just appeals to me (hatch lover ). But I haven't found a clean one yet, even for huge $, you just cant find them where I live (really cold winters + salt = tons of rust) its hard to keep cars clean up here. Shit my GTI gots surface rust on some of the suspension components...

+ there pricing is pretty ridiculous. I'd still buy one, but a MK2 jetta for a couple hundred bucks is just as appealing to someone like me...

Leave a comment:

• skyrus
    replied
    that EG is great in its stock form...and fellow drivers gives tons of respect to the owners of those vintage cars especially when theyre fully restored to its stock form...great car

Leave a comment:

• milkchicken
    replied
    Originally posted by therin View Post
    *DROOL*
    That is awesome I saw a really really nice build of one of these!
    I am tempted to just mail you the magazine! it's a super super tiny tuner magazine here in canada and they a really really nice build of that particular model!
    SO NICE!
    Haha thanks. I'm planning to keep the car stock since its not going to be registered again, but always love seeing what people do. I know the NA and Canadian guys go all out with their civic's.. we're a bit more tame here, that or people are scared to modify

@Heco94. the EG4's go for the same price here. I picked up my 91 for 6k but only because it was stock as and had its full history and low kms. Worth it I thought so. I also got the money back from the rego so that helped as well. But for such a little car 5-6k is a fair bit when you consider age and stuff, but i think the reason why they are still so expensive is because of the cult factor behind them. Movies like Fast and Furious helped keep the price of these little jems up, btu it makes it bad when you want to buy one. Sad thing is though most of them have been flogged by now, and if you lucky to find one that wasn't, its either auto or way overpriced.

Leave a comment:

• therin
    replied
    Originally posted by milkchicken View Post
    1977 Civic

*DROOL*
    That is awesome I saw a really really nice build of one of these!
    I am tempted to just mail you the magazine! it's a super super tiny tuner magazine here in canada and they a really really nice build of that particular model!
    SO NICE!

Leave a comment:

• Heco94
    replied
    Originally posted by MrCelica View Post
    Eg's are expencive? LOL.. USA..
    5K for a decent base model civic from 93 isn't expensive to you? LOL australia
    Last edited by Heco94; 12-08-2011, 08:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrCelica
    replied
    Eg's are expencive? LOL.. USA..

Leave a comment:

• Heco94
    replied
    Nice EG , I always loved there body style. To bad there so god damn expensive now-a-days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X