Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

madmouse58's 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    no amount of power is ever enough stevo . nah its running stock ECU. yeah im on rexnet under the same alias, but this is my only build thread.

Ran 12.61 @ 114.98MPH, wheel spin on all 4s in 1st and 2nd. gotta learn to correct that then i should be into the low 12s

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    Frangipani

• Stevo
    replied
    Pretty crazy power figures out of an EJ20, added 100kW! I woulda thought 200atw would be enough, would cost a fortune it getting up that. How does it work with GDs, do you need an aftermarket ECU to get it tuned? If I had a GD the furthest I'd go is milking the TD04 with bolt ons, TBE, IC and a tune.. so just curious..

You on rexnet by any chance? But otherwise, well done on getting the figures bug eyes are toughest!

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    STi Wing activated.

Lost my front lip thought =/.

Kinugawa Turbo, ID1000s + E85. 1/4 Mile Tomorrow, keen!

Need new wheels too, current ones are shocking!

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    found a shot of me @ the strip (first post updated)

incar 12.999 pass @ 107.78mph on a separate week

defs addicted to the strip now!

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    Originally posted by Zakari View Post
    Great looking ride mate... the bug eyes grow on you I think. I hated them when they first came out now I don't think they look bad at all especially in STi body kits.
    thanks man, they definitely grow on you

Leave a comment:

• Zakari
    Frangipani

• Zakari
    replied
    Great looking ride mate... the bug eyes grow on you I think. I hated them when they first came out now I don't think they look bad at all especially in STi body kits.

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    Just an update while I'm online:

So pretty much, got the car redyno'd with the stock STi diffback (Cos i got pinged =/), and got 180.8kw @ porthacking

Got my cams license and been to 3 skidpans thus far, awesome fun.

Been down the 1/4 mile as well, heaps for fun for those of you that are thinking of going; highly recommended.

First time I went, managed a time of 14.7 and later that day a 14.0. Few more attempts with the exact same setup, now at 13.4 @ 102mph 1470kg, and I'm still not done.

Leave a comment:

• azza4701
    Frangipani

• azza4701
    replied
    Originally posted by madmouse58 View Post
    ARRIVED WOOO HOO!! got the ok from the gf cos it "matches the steering wheel"

Hey buddy where did you get that from, my 05 rs impreza has the same knob but the momo sticker thing has come off been looking for ages but i cant find one

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    received

installed

enjoyed

Leave a comment:

• wakey
    Frangipani

• wakey
    replied
    Originally posted by madmouse58 View Post
    Got rear ended in the m5 tunnel today....

left brake light doesnt line up anymore, bumper got pushed out of line with the boot as well, left side of the bumper completely popped out.

wont be fixed b4 the meetup on the 7th =/
    easy fix remove bumper and heat inside with a heatgun nd some pressure voilla

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    coilovers went in today, pics will be up later (with shoe test).

keen to test it out, but exams atm

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    updated - see first post

finally finished with performance mods. will be more low with new shoes planned in the future

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    Got rear ended in the m5 tunnel today....

left brake light doesnt line up anymore, bumper got pushed out of line with the boot as well, left side of the bumper completely popped out.

wont be fixed b4 the meetup on the 7th =/

Leave a comment:

• madmouse58
    Frangipani

• madmouse58
    replied
    Originally posted by Bchapps View Post
    Good looking car man, any future plans?
    havent updated in yonks, but things ive gotten/done since then... prices included for ppl that want a reference.

not installed:
    walboro GS342 picked it up for $82 incl shipping
    vf39 $260 incl shipping, 40k MILES on it apparantly (wanted something else, but couldnt pass it up)
    sti up pipe ($65 incl shipping)

the 39:

installed TODAY:
    brodrive lip ($120 incl shipping)
    JDM sti intercooler splitter ($132.5 incl shipping, paid over market for this)
    S202 scoop ($200 pickup)

got held back cos of rego =="

Originally posted by forde View Post
    Lookin good man, really starting to like the bugs. Should have bought a bug Sti instead of wasting the money on my gc8
    i reckon i shouldve saved for a few more months and gotten an sti instead of a rex. but i rather learn from a rex than a sti

Leave a comment:

• forde
    Calipers Painted +25kw

• forde
    replied
    Lookin good man, really starting to like the bugs. Should have bought a bug Sti instead of wasting the money on my gc8

Leave a comment:

Working...
X