Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Rex's New Nissan 370z

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It was close between this, the Golf GTI and a used Scirocco R. But after driving them all back to back I couldn't get used to the FWD and dsg hesitation
    3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
    5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

    Comment


    • #17
      Howdy man! Loving the lines on this so much! I wish I saw more of these on the roads :/
      Black roof will look amazing on this colour man!

      Originally posted by Mr.Chow View Post
      I approve. You are now the Drift King of Adelaide
      You live in Adelaide mate? Have you heard about Adelaide's MCM meets we're holding? Jump onto our facebook page if you haven't man! Be great to see yourself and this 370z beast too!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SAMARAI View Post
        Howdy man! Loving the lines on this so much! I wish I saw more of these on the roads :/
        Black roof will look amazing on this colour man!


        You live in Adelaide mate? Have you heard about Adelaide's MCM meets we're holding? Jump onto our facebook page if you haven't man! Be great to see yourself and this 370z beast too!
        Nah haven't heard about local MCM events, I'm pretty busy (Work about 60hrs a week) so it'll be hard to make em
        3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
        5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

        Comment


        • #19
          Welcome to the Nissan club, its good here

          Beautiful car, I really adore Z's. They're amazing to drive and look so nice. Im looking forward to see what you do with her!
          2013 Nissan GTR - Tanabe Medalion exhaust, Ultimate Racing catless non-resonated mid-pipe
          2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 -Daily car - Random little mods
          My Members Rides thread with more pics
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            thats so much nicer than a golf man nice new ride
            sigpic
            my JDM ss-iii limited edition - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...my-new-ride%29
            show report now has pics http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-21st-07/page4

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rensho View Post
              Welcome to the Nissan club, its good here

              Beautiful car, I really adore Z's. They're amazing to drive and look so nice. Im looking forward to see what you do with her!
              Thanks man, been a long time since I've had a Nissan!

              I used to have a 300zx TT, I've always loved them. When I saw the 370z it brought all those memories of having a quick 2 seater car and I had to have it
              3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
              5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by T-Rex57 View Post
                Nah haven't heard about local MCM events, I'm pretty busy (Work about 60hrs a week) so it'll be hard to make em
                You busy bee bud :P
                No worries man, well jump onto our facebook page anyways. Keep in the know how for our meets and possible meets with the Marty and Moog themselves man.
                Plus come and show this ride off on the page! :P We use the page mostly for the chats and meet discussions

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SAMARAI View Post
                  You busy bee bud :P
                  No worries man, well jump onto our facebook page anyways. Keep in the know how for our meets and possible meets with the Marty and Moog themselves man.
                  Plus come and show this ride off on the page! :P We use the page mostly for the chats and meet discussions
                  Joined the fb page
                  3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
                  5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by T-Rex57 View Post
                    Joined the fb page
                    sickk! enjoy your stay man! :P

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thinking about a set of these Vossen wheels for the Z. What do you guys think?

                      3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
                      5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by T-Rex57 View Post
                        Thinking about a set of these Vossen wheels for the Z. What do you guys think?
                        Noice! I always liked the look of those wheels on a 370z.. (do it).

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Shall be done, I've already priced them up haha
                          3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
                          5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Love these cars. The vossen wheels would look stunning especially because the z has got a nice swooping low stance. Great colour choice for the car too! Will be following this thread closely.
                            Josh's 2013 Volkswagen Scirocco-R

                            Josh's 2010 Mazda 3 Sport

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Thanks man As I said, it was a damn close race with the Scirocco R. The Rocco is such a complete package in a sports car, great meaty turbo engine and quality finished interior. It was only the 370's slightly tighter rear-drive dynamics that clinched it for me. If someone said you have to have the Scirocco R or 370z for the rest of your life, I'd be fine with either.

                              I collect her from the dealer tomorrow arvo, so I'll post some new pics ASAP. By ASAP I mean after a few 'sick days' ...
                              3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
                              5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I am the happiest dude in the world right now. I cannot get the grin off my face

                                My baby is home. Here's some quick snaps. Will take more later.


                                3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
                                5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X