Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hayden121's BF SR Falcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayden121
    replied
    Originally posted by SidewaysSteve View Post
    Is that a 4 door r34?
    Yeah it is! Pretty awesome car

Leave a comment:

• SidewaysSteve
    replied
    Is that a 4 door r34?

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    For sale now, message for details!

Chasing around 10k but I am negotiable

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    Chucked in a few LED Lights the other day out of boredom. I reckon they look good, will be retrimming the roof in a different colour soon, as well as finally getting the XR skirts put on. Probably doing a catback for my birthday present from the parents so some reasonably big things coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    Got some pictures with a good friend of mine's ER34 tonight. Going to invest in a better camera soon and I should be able to make my car look better than it does in the next month :P

Last edited by Hayden121; 09-06-2013, 01:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    Finally got around to actually working on this today, changed my bubbled shifter to a new one and fitted a blue LED globe under there to go with the blue ICC and cluster I'm going to do soon

Also changed the silver spears in the door over to new ones since they'd bubbled too. Next weekend just doing white LED number plate globes and interior globes.

Also gave the Subey back a couple weeks ago so definitely going to be working on this a lot more. Watch this space :P
    Last edited by Hayden121; 01-06-2013, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied

Sometimes I get the feeling that she's jealous of the time I spend with the white one...

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallie View Post
    nice, if your looking to go turbo athol park wreckers do a complete xr6t engine package which includes everything you need for a conversion. also they would have all the bumpers & lights, personally id just got standard BF xr6 kit will look alot better than being a imitation FPV without the balls to match the kit :-P
    I'll be going an XR6T engine package when I'm off my P's but that's a couple years off now. As for the Kit, I'm going to hopefully get XR side and rear with a Fairmont front. Bit more of a sleeper than anything for me

That or sell it and buy an S15.

Leave a comment:

• Wallie
    replied
    nice, if your looking to go turbo athol park wreckers do a complete xr6t engine package which includes everything you need for a conversion. also they would have all the bumpers & lights, personally id just got standard BF xr6 kit will look alot better than being a imitation FPV without the balls to match the kit :-P

Leave a comment:

• Fastback
    replied
    Hey mate, i've got a BA Fairmont Ghia and the best bang for buck upgrade you can do is an F6 lower CAI snorkel combined with a larger upper XR6T snorkel. The mid range power and change in note is simply phenomenal.

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    Originally posted by ndh795 View Post
    Updates needed.
    Hasn't been any updates! All my money's been going into fuel/other toys. Good car to drive though. In the new year it'll get some low and some chrome but I'll leave it mostly.

Figured I should post a bit about the other car I've been driving!
    Mum got herself into a WRX and this was going spare so I've been using it. Mostly because it fits my Slider in the back and the Falcon doesn't

2011 Subaru Impreza RX

At a slider meet with a few mates

Who says a tiny Subey can't move a 12ft pole?

And the other driveway addition (not mine though unfortunately)

Haven't bothered with mods on either of the cars for various reasons. Just driving them and enjoying myself at the moment
    Last edited by Hayden121; 14-11-2012, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pigeon
    replied
    Very tidy! Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• ndh795
    replied
    Updates needed.

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied

Amassing a collection for an interior overhaul, more to come over the next month. Will fit it all at once and then get it professionally detailed.

Shitty pic, iPhone + low light = no.

Leave a comment:

• Hayden121
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonesy484 View Post
    Why would he want it to look like a ricer?

Nice car mate love the colour!, put some nice 18's on it lower it a little, super lows or something. if your not a fan of the dash do a vinyl wrap on it or something. keep it for a while, save for g6e turbo or somthing. maybe swap the spoiler for a boot lip.

Cheers Jonesy
    Thanks man! I've got a few plans for it but the ultimate goal is to either turbo this or buy an FG turbo. The dash I'm actually pretty happy with, it was these guys who kept saying to change it I'll probably do the wheels last, I'll see what suits the rest of the car when I'm up to it. The spoiler suits the rear without the XR skirt so that's staying until I can get that painted and fitted.

Originally posted by Jim View Post
    Dont put chrome on it. It looks horrid. Dont ruin the ride by putting massive wheels with no give in the tyres, or tucking me under the guards.

It is a nice looking car as is, with some tastful upgrades you can make it look nicer, without making it scream "look at me".

I think my car if anything is possibly a little over done on the exterior (gt stripes), but i will post it to give you an idea of what 18in rims with lowered springs looks like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16306[/ATTACH]

I reckon the things that would look good on your car are some nice rims, slightly lower but still comfortable ride, possibly darker tint, then work on the inside.

Edit: Also fog lights are a waste of time, you are not really supposed to drive around with them on and can get booked for doing so.
    Your car looks great! I'm very much a fan of our colour, I was thinking about making it similar to the BF MK2 Fairmont Ghia's with the XR skirts and the normal front end. I'll see how money permits but your list of things that you think would work is pretty much what I'm planning.

I missed a set of skirts already in the correct colour on eBay for 150, kicking myself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X