Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wabbit's 07 Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DubWabbit View Post
    OK guys been awhile since I updated you all but I finally got the Wabbit dropped!

More pics to come after I give her a bath tomorrow and I also have a video that still needs to be uploaded.
    I honestly love you car man you've done a beautiful job i applaud you!!!!!
    Check out my Ride boys!!
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...later-goodness

Comment

Originally posted by moers View Post
      I honestly love you car man you've done a beautiful job i applaud you!!!!!
      Thanks Bud!

Originally posted by impakt View Post
      looks good, just springs?
      No they are coilovers made by ST which is KW's cheaper version of the V1s. Instead of stainless its all galvanized steel. Everything else is the same I plan to go a bit lower I'm just keeping it at a reasonable height while it settles. The rear def. needs to come down a bit more.

Comment

Also i got the video uploaded of a drive i take daily to class.

Comment

Heres some more pics i snapped after I washed it....and before a giant bird pooped on it >.>

Also more mods in the works:

-Front end will come down another half inch, rear will come down 1 1/2 inches.

-GTI sideskirts

-Color matched rubstrips

-Something needs to be done with the engine bay
          Last edited by DubWabbit; 30-05-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Gave the Wabbit a full detail inside and out over the past two days and did a little driving around to find some good photo spots. Of the 50 pictures I took only three were to my liking. I suck at photography and was just messing with settings on my camera. Found out aperture is a good setting to mess with :P Also had a new exhaust tip welded on, and repainted a few things in the engine bay but forgot to take a pic of it doh!

Comment

Wow, never really like red golfs until this one! Very nice job dude

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                Wow, never really like red golfs until this one! Very nice job dude
                thxs mate! Red seems to be an unpopular color in the dub world im not quite sure y

Comment

Well guys this is it: The finalized setup of the car. I am beginning the process of getting a new car; a MK6 GTI to be exact. So this is how the car will sit until I sell it.

I added sideskirts and the ride height is finalized. It will be a sad day when it goes but I think its about time to move on. Mainly I'm tired of trying to maintain the paint. Red is the worst!

Comment

Working...
                  X