Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MagnaP.I's ummm ... Magna?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout machine!
    Most Powerful K03 GTI in Australia! Now with LSD.

Comment

Nice car! I also see you use the good old Clothes Softener as an Air freshener

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1991 View Post
        Burnout machine!
        Haha it can be - only if you like fwd burnouts that's the only problem with this car is the stupid fwd layout. Not a fan for fwd big 6's but I bought this car when I barely knew the difference :P

Originally posted by Kypro View Post
        Nice car! I also see you use the good old Clothes Softener as an Air freshener
        Cheers!

Nice pick-up - I love my "Fluffy" air freshener! Smells soooo clean and is so cheap! I've had it for about 8 months and still has awesome scent. Best of all - it costs a whole $3 I've got summer breeze - which one do you have Lol ?
        The Gypsy Cart - MagnaP.I's VR-eXec

Originally posted by Moog
        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.
        Buying your first car? - Click here for the guide built by MCM members.

Comment

Yeah they work wonders, AND you get to use it for what it is after the smell fades haha. I get fresh linen or lavender :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kypro View Post
            Yeah they work wonders, AND you get to use it for what it is after the smell fades haha. I get fresh linen or lavender :P
            Ultimate recycling! Suck on that greenies!

Fresh linen is my mum's car. Not a bad smell. I still like my Summer breeze :P ... Air freshener talk - how exciting!

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

Comment

Do the KJ tail lights have reversing lights? Cause most veradas have it in their boot garnish
              Current ride: TJ Sports Magna

Low and slow

©™INDUCTION SUCTION©™
              AWW YEEEEEH

Comment

Originally posted by Mistah JT View Post
                Do the KJ tail lights have reversing lights? Cause most veradas have it in their boot garnish
                You are correct. The reversing lights are meant to be in the boot garnish. I'm not a fan of the boot garnish.

So the indicator section of my KJ Verada tail lights were drilled by the previous owner to house the reverse light bult holder. Works a charm and is very bright. Planning to fit up strong 9 SMD led bulbs to give me good light onto the objects behind me when I'm reversing

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaP.I View Post
                  You are correct. The reversing lights are meant to be in the boot garnish. I'm not a fan of the boot garnish.

So the indicator section of my KJ Verada tail lights were drilled by the previous owner to house the reverse light bult holder. Works a charm and is very bright. Planning to fit up strong 9 SMD led bulbs to give me good light onto the objects behind me when I'm reversing
                  Could you put some pictures or a video of what you mean? I want verada rear lights but do not want the boot garnish. I would get pulled up for having no reversing lights wouldn't i? Saw FAT35 magna has same lights are yours, just curious cause i want them :P
                  Current ride: TJ Sports Magna

Low and slow

©™INDUCTION SUCTION©™
                  AWW YEEEEEH

Comment

That's a mean looking Magna mate.
                    » 2009 Toyota Aurion AT-X

Comment

Originally posted by iAmBerlo View Post
                      That's a mean looking Magna mate.
                      Haha cheers buddy!

This car will be lowered in the future and when the tyres wear out - I'm think I'm going to change to a set of BLLAACCKK rims with a chrome lip.

Comment

That will look awesome with the dark colour you've got. Anything with black looks awesome.
                        » 2009 Toyota Aurion AT-X

Comment

Haven't updated this for a while!

So here's some pics of the Winton Funday from June. Credit to BIGZED for some awesome photography!

Also bought some new rims. Got sick of the old worn out and rashed up RJR's. Looked pretty average on the car as well. I've replaced them with some BBOSS 18" Sylvia's

Comment

New shoes look good man.... Now for some makita coilovers :P
                            Now drives a girl's car
                            Originally posted by ThePossum
                            Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
                            Originally posted by Squirt
                            And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
                            Originally posted by LikeABoss
                            Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

Haha thanks mate!! These are very classy shoes. I'm moving up in life :P

Makita Coilovers?! ROFL.

I value my spinal cord and gluteus maximus so I'll probably stay away from coilovers. I'll fit up some bracing (swaybar + front strut brace) and lowered springs + shocks. Hopefully have it done by the next Winton funday so I can takes corners without realigning my face as I hit the windows.

Comment

Do they even make coilovers to fit the Magna?

The new wheels also look kinda like these: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?num=...G14GYAQ&zoom=1

New centrecaps are in order I belive
                                Now drives a girl's car
                                Originally posted by ThePossum
                                Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
                                Originally posted by Squirt
                                And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
                                Originally posted by LikeABoss
                                Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

Working...
                                X