Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1995 Nissan Silvia Q's S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1995 Nissan Silvia Q's S14

Hey guys, this is my '95 S14 Silvia, non turbo

dawdad.jpg

Not very many mods done on the car, just 17 inch mags with Kings low springs, 4inch exhaust, a pod filter aswell as a CD player, amp and sub.

Its got the factory Navan front bumper and spoiler, aswell as factory Q's mudflaps, was planning on getting a full navan sideskirt and bumper caps but i think i might leave it the way it is, i like it, its the only car ive seen like this really.

frontend.jpg

Im going to paint the rocker cover within the next few days (working on cleaning it atm with a wire brush drill bit), im trying to bring it back up to factory interior.The gear surround and stereo surround is broken but i have replacements for those and the gear surround is on its way from Japan.

I've also got a Yashio Factory S14 gear knob sitting in a box waiting to get put on.

The paints a bit rough so im looking to get it all repainted around christmas time, and hopefully ill get a replacement bonnet (hate the bonnet pins, they put so many scratches in the bonnet :/) or else just get some Aerocatch bonnet pins and get the bonnet fixed up. Also i am saving up for a new cd player and new 6x9s for the back of the car. I'm looking at replacing s14 seats with s15 seats, the pod filter and building a cold air box for it, putting in a short shifter (but i've heard some bad things about them e.g. the rattle) and fixing the dash cracks.

silviabadge.jpg

I've got quite a bit of work ahead on the car but hopefully it shapes up well

I'll be adding pics of what ive changed eventually over time once they happen.
    sigpic
    Flickr | My 1995 Nissan Silvia S14 Q's!

Good first car! You NZ kids are soo lucky! Quite a good car scene over there. Keen to see the work on this bad boy
    Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
    MR CELICAS TOY!
    MrCelicas Family rides!
    Originally posted by Rake
    MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

Haha its actually my second car :P My first car was a 1988 Mitsubishi Galant GL.

But yeah ill definitely put heaps of pics up after i fix some things
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome stuff. Is it factory non turbo? We only get the turbo S14/15's here in Aus which sucks thanks to our stupid young driver laws.
        MR CELICAS TOY!
        MrCelicas Family rides!

Comment

Yeah factory non turbo, theres the Q's verisons which are non turbo and K's which are turbo'd. Yeah that would suck, i hope to get a turbo s14 or 15 once i move there next year, hopefully i get around the laws haha.
          sigpic

Comment

And i also plan on switching the taillights for the facelift tail lights
            sigpic

Comment

If you move here and you're under 20, there's no way you'll get around the laws. Sorry dude.
              MR CELICAS TOY!
              MrCelicas Family rides!

Comment

Im on my full NZ license, when i move there they'll give me a license according to how many years ive been driving etc, so ill either be on my last P's or my black license :P thats straight from the RTA, i emailed them a while back.
                sigpic

Comment

A while back I went to aus when I just got my full at 16 1/2 years, and I think I was legally allowed to drive for two weeks, which could've made me the youngest guy on his full in aus? lol
                  Una vita, age eam ~ One life, live it

Comment

Originally posted by fantabulaman View Post
                    A while back I went to aus when I just got my full at 16 1/2 years, and I think I was legally allowed to drive for two weeks, which could've made me the youngest guy on his full in aus? lol
                    16 and 6 months was the driving age until about a year ago in SA and I think it still is in WA
                    Another Quality post from Hayden
                    Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    In Volvo, we do trust.
                    My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

Originally posted by fantabulaman View Post
                      Would've for sure. We don't get our Learners till we're 16 and our P's till we're 17. Fulls at 20 minimum
                      MR CELICAS TOY!
                      MrCelicas Family rides!

Comment

That thing is beautiful, I envy all Nissan/Toyota owners

Wheels = 10/10
                        "Front wheel drive can drift-not-really-just-does-hand-brakies-around-corners."
                        sigpic

Originally posted by phoenx
                        what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

Yeah whenever i'm in Sydney i drive my GF around in her celica haha. I love NZ's shitty laws, we really shouldnt have our full this young but i guess it helps us get experience.

The wheels are alright, they have a little curbing on the front left wheel ): i plan on getting some "Rota" wheels whenever i can afford em
                          sigpic

Comment

if your planning on moving to aus, get a turbo model thats not available to import into australia, even if you dont pllan on keeping it, them import it into aus. either you will end up with a rare car in au or a easy money maker. you need to own it for a year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanical Stig View Post
                              if your planning on moving to aus, get a turbo model thats not available to import into australia, even if you dont pllan on keeping it, them import it into aus. either you will end up with a rare car in au or a easy money maker. you need to own it for a year though.
                              Thats not a bad idea, whats worth importing tho?

I was thinking about importing my silvia once i move, seeing as its non turbo i can drive it when im on my P's if i go on them then turbo it once i get my full license.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X