Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1984 Oldsmobile CC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBC
    replied
    I'm here just to make a photo dump.

Started this summer with my friends at rainy Swap & meet.

Also notice that I have now tinted headlights.

I also updated sub and speakers. Took sub, amps and speakers from my van to this car as I'm going to sell my van (maybe).

But mostly I have been helping my friend with his Cadillac. We put on a new main ground cables, new starter motor, new main power cable, new steering wheel, yesterday he got new wheels for it and also at some point we need to make a new exhaust to that car, as he got new headers for it. Also we have to update air suspension to air lift 3H kit.

Yesterday night we put on half moon light covers.

And took some pictures under the midnight sun. That's literally the darkest it gets at the moment

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    Well it was this time of the year again.

Time to wait for next summer.

But I still have this for winter. Drove it first time in 6 months today. Had to fiddle with front brakes little pit, but now it works like a dream again.

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    In the end of this month it's been 7 years with this beast.

It have been great journey and countless miles. And there will be many more.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    My boy had one he turned into a 800 h.p. big block. Cool looking car. Id show it off sure!

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    I was in a car show last weekend and you won't believe what happened!
    First I was like this

And all the sudden.

Also got to take a picture on our way home.

Do I now have a "showcar"?

And yes that is a real car show, Xtreme/Yankee car show. Our car club was there with my car. We sold some t-shirts, stickers, got new members and got drunk. So it was a great weekend.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Yeah mate, the pictures are 5120x3840 resolution, which is huge. Something like 800x600 fits very well in the forum layout. Just as sharp to.

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCaptain View Post
    SBC, could you try to resize the picture's before posting them? It takes like 4 minutes to load the entire page. That's not fun for people with a download limit on their internet connection.
    Really? For me this page works like a charm. I try to remember that next time when I post images.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    SBC, could you try to resize the picture's before posting them? It takes like 4 minutes to load the entire page. That's not fun for people with a download limit on their internet connection.

Leave a comment:

• Kaktus
    replied
    Good work there, very cool beer barge!!

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    Well the roof doesn't leak anymore.

And I have way too much time in my hands.

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    Had to remove floor mats, there was mold, some kind of ****ing fungus and all kind of nasty shit. And all that because that roof does leak.

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    You got to love that rumble. Loud and proud.

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    And some exhaust tunes

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    Photo dumb incoming!

New hood scoop on!

Also got those raccoon tails

Those are actually only "mods" I've done in whole summer. Only thing I have done mostly is refuel and drive. (about 4000 miles)

And ofc have had good times with friends.

Also enjoyed so called midnight sun

and sunset near the yacht club

Leave a comment:

• SBC
    replied
    New exhaust done + shitload of issues with lights fixed. And the best part; She did pass MOT with flying carpets

Last edited by SBC; 14-04-2018, 06:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X