Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second attemp ratlook car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second attemp ratlook car

Hi,

I've introduced myself before, in this topic:
    https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...e-from-holland

I haven't been on the forum for a while, because shortly after introducing myself i ran my car into the back of another car. That pretty much killed it, so it went to the scrapyard.

But i decided not to give up and start a new project. So i bought this tiny little fiat Seicento for next to nothing and got going. It's a funny little car to work on. Everything is small and easy to handle, and all the parts are cheap as chips. Good fun! So far i've changed all the filters and fluids and made some cosmetic changes. The car is in pretty good condition, so no work to be done on brakes or anything.

This is how i bought it:

Work on the paintjob started:

Paintjob done:

As it stands now:

I'll keep you posted on new things happening!
    Last edited by Ratatouille; 18-05-2017, 01:17 AM.

Bruh you started with perfect paint and ruined it. My daily did that on it's own.

Comment

I take it you are going for baby rat with that colour...

Comment

It's a tiny car, so yeah!

Comment

I love ratty small cars.

Check out my Ford P5 1967 17M, And comment!

"The decisions you make, and the actions that follow. Are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself."

Comment

So do i, like that Micra!

Comment

So today i installed a pod filter. Put it together with some stuff i had laying around and it got together quite ok.

It doesn't make a difference performance wise (air temperature dropped about 7 degrees celsius), but i like the sound. Plus it was fun putting it together, so an afternoon wel spend.

Comment

Put on the mirrors from a Cinquecento today,because i like them better then the Sei's. And also i put on some wheel arch covers from a Vauxhall Corsa.

Comment

i like it, not sure about the red thing over the bonnet though. i like the left hand side better. front guard is awesome

Comment

So for extra awesomnes I have put on a bonnet scoop. A massive improvement in power, as you might expect.

(just to be sure, all of this is just for laughs. Not doing this to honestly expect performance improvement or anything.)

Last edited by Ratatouille; 24-05-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmKei-i View Post
                      i like it, not sure about the red thing over the bonnet though. i like the left hand side better. front guard is awesome
                      Thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatouille View Post

Thanks mate!
                        if the red thing is holding the bonnet down, have you considered bonnet pins? or oversized high performance bonnet pins?

Comment

No, it's not holding it down. It closes fine in the way it's intended. But it is supposed to look like it's holding it down though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatouille View Post
                            No, it's not holding it down. It closes fine in the way it's intended. But it is supposed to look like it's holding it down though.
                            Put leather straps instead.
                            Check out my Ford P5 1967 17M, And comment!

"The decisions you make, and the actions that follow. Are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself."

Comment

1990 Chevrolet Chevy van G20

1984 Ratty Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

Working...
                              X