Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twin Turbo H6 EG33 Impreza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Been welding up my charge pipes. Making them from 16ga mild steel because I had a bunch of it, and can only do MIG currently.

Video on this probably this weekend or early next week.

-Eazy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here's the latest progress, cold side pipes complete.

Looks like I'll be making at least the start of a full exhaust before I get it fired up. Stay tuned...

Eazy
              Last edited by EazyOnCars; 07-06-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

I wound up making custom downpipes because the hater pipes were going to be an issue for three reasons:
                  1. Outside Air could easily get to my O2 sensor, throwing off my tune.
                  2. I would have to scrap the hater pipes completely to go full exhaust
                  3. 2G DSM O2 housing would not allow for full exhaust

These mandrel bends are not sharp enough to get it back under the car with the factory 2G DSM housing.

My solution was to start making the full exhaust and leave it just short enough to start the car and possibly drive it.

So I started with this ^

Around lunchtime I had this ^

Mounted up with O2 sensor in.

Sneaking out under the car. I will probably run it like this for a bit. I want to see how cool it sounds

Here are both mostly finished pipes pre-paint.

That's a sneak peak for a future episode. I posted the latest video today one post up if you've not seen it.

-Eazy

Comment

Working...
                  X