Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin's Kei to success (Suzuki Alto Works)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Can't you do that conversion yourself?

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    So... a slight update which proves just how slow it is to get a car road legal.

Having problems with the speedometer just now, as it MUST be in mph to pass the IVA test. All the traditional chips and signal changers don't work. huzzah so it's needing custom stuff... that's been one month and 2 days. Everything else has been done, I'm literally just waiting for that conversion to happen then we're good to go

Martin

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    You've probably been shown the worst colour and angle.

Originally posted by xLOCOx View Post
    WAHOOO congrats mate that the little Kei Car has arrived on royal soil! i bet youre itching at getting in the beast and taking her around the block! I on the other hand enjoy the clean sleek look of no tail lights taking up precious boot space and the sexual lines of the kei car, looks righteous!!!
    cant wait for mods
    Well, it won't be long before I do the exhaust, that's for sure!

Leave a comment:

• xLOCOx
    replied
    WAHOOO congrats mate that the little Kei Car has arrived on royal soil! i bet youre itching at getting in the beast and taking her around the block! I on the other hand enjoy the clean sleek look of no tail lights taking up precious boot space and the sexual lines of the kei car, looks righteous!!!
    cant wait for mods

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Not just the rear quarter, the entire rear just looks out of shape on the Ignis.

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCaptain View Post
    Oh good god those low mounted taillights. I don't like the current small cars that Suzuki makes... Have you seen the new Ignis? Bloody hideous.
    Better than a Shitroen unless it's an AX, then it's AXceptable to have one.

The new Ignis is a strange shape, I think it's the rear quarter that makes it look odd. Looks okay from the front.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Oh good god those low mounted taillights. I don't like the current small cars that Suzuki makes... Have you seen the new Ignis? Bloody hideous.

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    FINALLY my car arrived in the UK last Saturday. Our Department of Transport is very slow with the paperwork though. The car was released from the port today.

Hopefully I won't have to wait too long to get it booked in for it's Individual Vehicle Approval test!

Behold, it's first picture in the UK!

arutoworks.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    Small update

My car is now approaching the coast of Somalia. I will find out soon if it gets stolen by Pirates or not.

ALSO, I've managed to procure a tuning box which will lift the power to around 80hp!
    Last edited by MHR1294; 02-09-2018, 12:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    It looks legit anyway.

Thanks a lot

I changed my title lol

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Oh they can either be down right know nothings or the best friendliest people ever. Ill have my guy look into it and if he can see if its legit.

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Let me speak with the man. I have been bellyaching about sticking with stock pistons all month ordering pins and searching how to pull 100 more grams off from my setup so I cant remember a thing. If I ever drop off again please shoot me a proper email I get those right away.
    The same for me, I get my normal emails nearly right away, my phone doesn't always notify me though...

If you could ask that company for me, if they are available, that would be good

I could ask myself, but I don't trust Google Translate to not come across as rude. I know it's important what words you use when speaking to strangers in Japanese!

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Let me speak with the man. I have been bellyaching about sticking with stock pistons all month ordering pins and searching how to pull 100 more grams off from my setup so I cant remember a thing. If I ever drop off again please shoot me a proper email I get those right away.

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Ill ask again.
    Did I link you to the website before? I can't remember. http://m-flow-tdi.com/?pid=121820874

I think that's the one, I'm seeing all the right characters for Alto Works and Alto Turbo RS lol

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Ill ask again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X