Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dala's Leaf buildthread (2015 Nissan Leaf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I recently did a PDM replacement on a similar LEAF as mine, also an USA import. Might be of interest to check this one out, ended up with EUs first chademo retrofit!

Comment

• Did some CAN manipulation last night with my battery upgraded LEAF. Was kinda funny to see what the QC station did when SOC% went down during charge

Comment

• Last week I added a towbar to my second white LEAF. I made a video on the subject, spiced it up a bit Do recommend watching the intro/outro atleast

Comment

• So I've been up to some really interesting stuff lately. I've created the first tuned Nissan LEAF, shaving of quite the bit from the 0-100km/h time Check out the videos below to see how I did it.

Comment

• I now have mounted the 160kW inverter and confirmed it to work with the old LEAF Theoretical 0-100km/h is now 6.5s, but it is so cold outside now that the roads are not really up to any performance testing

Comment

• The crazy mods continue Next on the agenda is to add CCS fastcharging capability to this old LEAF. Will be a very challenging project for sure!

Comment

Working...
              X