Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2016 WRX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2016 WRX

Here’s my 2016 WRX I recently traded in. I kept everything matte black and very low key. It was traded in for a 2018 Forester XT.
    Performance Modifications: Cobb intake, AccessPort, GrimmSpeed 3 Port EBC, Grimspeed TMIC, Mishimoto Charge Pipe, Boomba BPV, Restrictor Pill delete, Torque Solutions TGV and EGR delete, PLM J-Pipe, Competition Magnaflow exhaust, and a tune by Paul Yeung of Yimi Sport in California (313HP and 324TQ).
    Suspension: BC Coilovers, Perrin Front Strut Tower, Sparco Asseto Gara wheels 18x9 +22.
    Interior: Planted Seat Brakets, Sparco R100 with Takata Drift II harnesses, and Perrin shift stop.
    Aero: Rear side splitters, MPX Front Lip(Destroyed), Vortex Generator, OEM Rear Diffuser.
    Other stuff: OEM Rain Guards, Rally Armor Mud Flaps, rear F1 light, GrillCraft complete set, Hella Horns, Plate Relocate..... I think that covers it pretty well.

The photo of the 3 Subarus is my 2 friends and I. The red one is mostly stock with a Cobb intake and AccessPort and a full Grill Craft set. The blue one is absolutely crazy. He's in the 400's. I'll ask if I can post more about his build if there's interest. The Forester is what I traded in for. Most parts are going on it short of the strut tower and J pipe. I'll start another thread with my Forester's mods.

I traded in because I wanted to go camping and the WRX was limited to tarmac height wise. It also wouldn't have the space I needed, so, it had to go. I wanted to take advantage of the FXT having the same drivetrain and so many other parts fitting the FXT. It was a beast and the completion of one of my dream cars. Now for some camping and off road experiences.

Very clean man!
    Looks fantastic, would drive well too!
    Hope you're enjoying your forester, you gonna mod it at all?

Comment

Thank you. I’ve wanted build one since we got them in the states. I’ll be posting about the current mods on the forester soon. Most everything from the WRX will fit the FXT so it should be a good one. I’m fabricating a front air shield from 6061 aluminum shortly.

Comment

Working...
      X