Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Daily 2020 Kia Cerato GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Daily 2020 Kia Cerato GT

I never made a thread for the new Daily, I sold my 2015 vw Jetta and ordered a 2020 Kia Cerato GT sedan, have had it since OCT 2020. No real mods yet except for the exhaust tips and a res delete, I have a decent stereo sitting here waiting to be installed. It will get some wheels and springs in the new year
    Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 18-11-00 Shane R ( cannonshane) • Instagram photos and videos.png Untitled.png
    Attached Files

That's a rather nice looking motor it has to be said!

Comment

This looks awesome! Why can't we get those in Europe!? I work at a Kia Dealership and I have never seen this model!

Comment

Originally posted by tHe1337cHi3f View Post
        This looks awesome! Why can't we get those in Europe!? I work at a Kia Dealership and I have never seen this model!
        Its the GT which is the top of the line Cerato or Forte in america, I believe its badged as a K3GT in Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
          That's a rather nice looking motor it has to be said!
          Thanks, Its a very nice little daily, Comfy and yet feels sporty and has enough power to be a little bit of fun, Combined with a DCT box its a very capable car.

Comment

Have to agree with Kaktus here, good looking Ki-- ooo! an 86!

Comment

Originally posted by Reyanth View Post
              Have to agree with Kaktus here, good looking Ki-- ooo! an 86!
              The 86 is my Mrs car, Good little car and she loves it.

Comment

Working...
              X