Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Old Wagon & Evo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old Wagon & Evo 4

This was where my love of JDM started around 8 yrs ago

I took delivery of my first Import thanks to my mate Andy Gray @ Powervehicles.com It was a 94 WRX Wagon wasnt much to look at, at first but I spent alot of money and time on it!

Bonnet Decal

I had it fully resprayed, 18" Rotas with Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3`s ,STI rear lght clusters , Blitz NuR Spec Cat Back, Leda Coilovers

I got rid of the Wagon as it was getting old and clocking up the miles!

So I thought i`d try something different (even tho my gut feeling told me not to) I got this Evo 4RS (Lightweight Version) which I had for 6mnths!

It had 17" Oz Superleggeras with Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3`s, Full Stainless System, Evo 5 Black Recaros, HKS BOV

The bottom end went so I had to get the Engine rebuilt I upgraded to an Evo 8 engine but I had to get rid of it and went back to the Imprezas!!

Dont get me wrong the Evo was mega quick because it was an RS it had close gear ratios so it drank fuel for fun even in 5th and after the new engine I just lost confidence with it!
    ライジング息子
    sigpic
    知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

love your wagon =) and you sig =P

Comment

the wagon? look at the EVO! my favorite EVO of all time if not one of the best looking jap. car's in my opinion ( just love it's look ) damn that's a great car ,and doesn't look to modded I hope you keeped it OEM+ on the evo -.-
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heco94 View Post
        the wagon? look at the EVO! my favorite EVO of all time if not one of the best looking jap. car's in my opinion ( just love it's look ) damn that's a great car ,and doesn't look to modded I hope you keeped it OEM+ on the evo -.-
        I never had the Evo for long but it was pretty much standard or how it looks in the pics!

All it had was upgraded Wheels,Exhaust and Black Crystal Headlights
        ライジング息子
        sigpic
        知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

Damn I love the evo 4 I would love to have one as a track car =] Some day I shall have an evo 4-5 , but damn it is my top 4 favorite car the look is just what I wish my car would look like.
          sigpic

Comment

94 wagon looks mean as bro. love the front end on it
            \__________________/
            (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

Originally posted by nut View Post
              94 wagon looks mean as bro. love the front end on it
              Yeh mate thanks the front did look mean I went thru about 5 of those JUN splitters tho

I loved that car so much man back in 04 when I got it there weren`t many Wagons around then and it was different jus how I like it!!

Defo have another 1 one day!!
              ライジング息子
              sigpic
              知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

Love both cars mate, especially the wagon. Well done!
                CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB

TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Comment

Thanks mate! I miss the Wagon sometimes had some good times in it!!
                  ライジング息子
                  sigpic
                  知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

Working...
                  X