Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little vid I made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little vid I made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0PHtQt19E

I was fiddling with my tripod trying to get it mounted in my car, the straps wouldn't work on my Ralliart so I filmed this whilst driving my friends GSR, the quality is pretty lame I need a new camera,

Anyways, ENJOY!
    sigpic

wow, that's so wierd... i've never been there during the day before, it look totally different!

I like how the camera is mounted - the way it sorta moves a little bit, but not enough to be intrusive to the video. It's not so solidly mounted that you get every little bump and vibration - especially on a surface like mccarrs creek rd

Comment

Seems to work just fine

May I say you guys have awesome roads? Deng that looks sweet to trash down on after dark!
      Originally posted by deadcell96
      It's like Underground 2 all over again.
      Originally posted by jmacman12
      ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

It's an awesome road... you can't really achieve incredibly high speeds on it, I was only averaging about 80, the surface is just too skittish with millions of blind corners + cyclists, and during the day there's far too many pedestrian drivers for it to be enjoyable, hence my swearing throughout the video. =/
        sigpic

Comment

Where is that?

Can't believe the cyclists! Gotta be game to ride along roads like that. Crazy.
          MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&s...Wales&t=h&z=14

The pin is in the middle of the road... I usually enter the road from the south western side, off of Mona Vale road. If you end up there and see a black Ralliart it'd be me, I go through that road everyday to get to and from work.
            sigpic

Comment

no wonder its full of ppl on bikes ... its right next to ku-ring-gai chase road ... thats always full of them.
              Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

The best roads are those which show ur car's excellence in tuning, so what uf u dont reach top speed. With my car history I can tell ya: everything between 50 and 150 is the god stuff.
                I just cant bring myself to sell the Honda, plainly becuz its setup is soo tight. I wudnt wanan live knowing that either the new owner will die or have as much fun as I did.

Btw, i'm considering shipping the honda over be4 xmas so I can tour ozzy during your summer.
                Originally posted by deadcell96
                It's like Underground 2 all over again.
                Originally posted by jmacman12
                ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

^dam right

Comment

mmmmmm, I smell a midnight run...
                    My YouTube ~ My Ralliart Colt ~ Midnight Run

Comment

Originally posted by fauxpas View Post
                      mmmmmm, I smell a midnight run...
                      Throw me a private msg if you're planning to go there - I'll come along in my Ralliart.
                      sigpic

Comment

cyclists <3 LOL
                        i wanna see drifting so hard MOOG's hair shifts into another dimension!
                        "This hats home made, My mum made it. Smell it. No dont smell it thats just freakin weird."

Comment

Mona Vale omg i love that place lol i work at the mona vale hotel lol and have u tryed tapping it to the steering wheel or the dash ect it saves money on the tri pod =)
                          Originally posted by MrCelica
                          This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
                          Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X