Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Headphones Do You Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Headphones Do You Use?

There was a lot of talk in the Retail Prices thread about headphones so I thought it needed its own thread being that everyone listens to music.

Last time I went overseas I bought some BoseIE2 in ear headphones. They are not sound cancelling, but they do fit snug in the ear and give an amazing bass response. Compared to the included iPhone headphones, well there is no comparison.

Sometimes some tracks require the iPhones EQ to be adjusted for more treble because they are very bass heavy.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/...ones/index.jsp

So what have you got and what do you think?
    MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

I used beats by dre studio before in my opinion it no good enough. Not worth the money

Comment

I use Sennheiser MM 30i. Fully compatible with my iPhone and has fantastic sound. I also have Sony in ear's but don't know what model. And I have some cheap TDK's for school.

These are the like my Sony's: http://www.sony.com.au/product/mdr-ex60lp

These are the Sennheiser's: http://www.sennheiser.com.au/au/home...e_music_504739
      Last edited by MRTIIDA; 17-06-2012, 09:24 PM.
      MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
      MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
        I use Sennheiser MM 30i. Fully compatible with my iPhone and has fantastic sound. I also have Sony's but don't know what model. And I have some cheap TDK's for school.
        Yes sennheiser I heard they are a good brand.
        Btw is the an earphone that actually does noise canceling?

Comment

Sennheiser CX-270's.. I want some good over ear headphones though.. Not sure which ones to get. I listen to metal mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by jiveking View Post
            Yes sennheiser I heard they are a good brand.
            Btw is the an earphone that actually does noise canceling?
            I havent been able to find some that are actually noise canceling. The Sony's are by far the best. Sen's are ok and TDK's are shit
            MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
            Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
            Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
            Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
            Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
            MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
              I havent been able to find some that are actually noise canceling. The Sony's are by far the best. Sen's are ok and TDK's are shit
              I have used so much noise canceling earphone and none of them work. And wouldnt be dangerous canceling the noise out. Lol. Sony always will win

Comment

Klipsch S4 in-ear phones... Best things I could find for the price, and they sound bloody good. I used to have some JBL reference series earphones, but the Klipsch sound an awful lot better and are far more comfortable.

The main reason I love the in-earphones are because they're noise cancelling... You can be in a noisy bus/train, and barely have to turn the volume up at all. Much better than those poor fools who sit there with Apple earphones and deafen themselves as well as everyone else around them. The bass response of in-ear earphones just doesn't compare to anything else of the same size.
                Last edited by Jenga; 17-06-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

ive had

Sennheiser HD-25's =AMAZING!
                  sennheiser HD428 - good for such a low price
                  Beats Studios= good, but way overpriced.. should be $150 lol
                  bose qc1 = pretty good
                  Skullcandy uprock = best <$50 headphones ive had

Ive tried the BoseQC15, and yes probably the best headphones. they demolish beats. highly recommended, if only i had $$
                  sigpic

Comment

Mainly listen to music on my pc so ive got some logitech g35's for when i cant use my speakers(family constantly saying to turn it down)
                    1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
                    1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
                    sigpic

Comment

i use shitty fake iphone earphones because every pair I've has one side has stopped working so why spend so much money if its going to break?
                      I do want beats or Bose though.

sigpic
                      Originally posted by MOOG
                      RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
                      Originally posted by TomBrulinski
                      mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

Philips SHE9700. They are now about $50 RRP, but I picked these up in Hong Kong at Fortress for HK$120 (approx AUD$15). They work really well and the bass is very prominent. I usually listen to classical music and they are amazing. Where the instruments play solos, it is very clear.
                        sigpic

Comment

I use Gecko Trance XD. (http://www.geckogear.com/p/1042979/g...e---black.html)

$20 from Big W, enough bass for me too.

Only downside is after 6 months the rubber loosens and you will find you lose the inserts as you pull them out of your pockets.
                          sigpic
                          Current Ride: 94' VR Berlina Wagon (The Granny Wagon)
                          Mods: $80 JVC Headunit, LED Parkers & Reverse lights, K&N Panel Filter,

Comment

Originally posted by siren676 View Post
                            Mainly listen to music on my pc so ive got some logitech g35's for when i cant use my speakers(family constantly saying to turn it down)
                            The Z623's? I might get some next time they come on special/

Comment

Some old 80's Bose headphones for studio work... No idea what in the hell they are, no serials, no identification marks, no nothing... But they sound AMAZING, so I can't complain.

And some cheapish skullcandy in ears for the iPod. Really, its all that's needed for the shithouse quality of mp3's anyway. Sick of seeing people with $3-500 headphones hanging out of iPhones.
                              Now drives a girl's car
                              Originally posted by ThePossum
                              Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
                              Originally posted by Squirt
                              And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
                              Originally posted by LikeABoss
                              Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

Working...
                              X