Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

online karaoke + I challenge moog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online karaoke + I challenge moog

Hi all .. I found this a while back. http://www.karaokeparty.com/ you join for free and then vs people online in karaoke. It's fun but there are not too many songs but there are a few good ones.

Has anyone played this before. It's fun. Im a ok at it. If you want to join it's free then post up your name so we can find you. Mine is Buzz09. I used that back before all mine are ricky_191 or ricky_!91 but there taken

Just add for fun and see what score you get . There a chat room in there to. Thanks

I also publicly challenge moog to vs me singing My Immortal by Evanescence . It's hard and has a good range in it :P There you go

I will destroy you
    MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

how about 3pm tomorow ?

Comment

awww sheeeettt

Comment

"if its perfect , why change it?!" -marty

Comment

LOOOOOOOOL! its on!

Comment

hahahaha!!!! This is gonna be Epic!

Comment

Comment

im keen. One thing is moog with have a super good mic. I have a jap one and it's ok. I'm keen if you are moog. Sorry to put you on the spot but you said you would so guess it's on. I think it's a hard song. It's tricky and has some hard spots in there.

lol in your words moog.. This shit is big !!

If this goes down I will post up the winner. It will be close i think

Comment

Is this still going down. Im ready to win. I know your busy though. maybe you could pick a time before 5pm

Comment

I'm up for trying this too. Get an MCM karaoke tourney going on.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Crazy2287
                      Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

cool. Just sign up and post your name so I can add you or you could look for me and send a friend request.

Comment

cool. Just sign up and post your name so I can add you or you could look for me and send a friend request.

Comment

tekkentool
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Crazy2287
                            Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

Is moog still up for this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X