Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t2tjNqGyJI
    1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer ~ 351w EFI 5.8 (5752cc) ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hub{s} ~ 265/75 r15

http://i.imgur.com/ab0M4uq.png

Comment

• Metal \m/

Comment

• Girl- The Internet
        GO THE MIGHTY SUBARU FOR THE WIN!

Comment

• Comment

• and this

Last edited by MHR1294; 07-01-2019, 02:26 AM.
            I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

• New Rammstein song, love it. Can anyone explain what's going on in the clip though?

Comment

• Right, I've done some digging. The clip is about the history of Germany, primarily focusing on it's darker moments. Every scene shows a piece of it's history, Romain Empire soldiers crawling through a forest in the year 16 AD, the boxing match depicts the Weimar Republic years (1918-1933) and there's a clip of Sigmund Jähn and the launch of the rocket he's in, making him the first German in space.

The national symbol of Germany is a woman, usually depicted while dressed in battle armor, in the music video she is shown wearing gold armor, the eagle on her chest, the black, red and gold flag of Germany, and a crown.

The controversial bit and why a lot of people are upset with this music video is the part where they show 4 of the bandsmembers being executed by hanging while dressed as concentrationcamp prisoners during WWII. But I just love Rammstein for being honest about the dark times this country has seen, if they did a music video about Germany's history and not shown the holocaust they would be harrased because they are denying it. But now they get harrased for being honest.

There's an entire Dutch article accurately explaining every clip in the video but I can't be arsed translating that for you guys.
                Last edited by TheCaptain; 08-04-2019, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Hulkoff. It's quite similiar to Sabaton, but main theme on their songs are ancient history.

This song is about Faravid, warrior king (chieftain) of Kvenland.

1990 Chevrolet Chevy van G20

1984 Ratty Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

• That sounds exactly like Sabaton lol, not my taste, but it's pretty good.

I've had Deutschland from Rammstein on repeat the past few days, and I've rediscovered the Doomsday Machine album from Arch Enemy. Bought the CD years ago but haven't listened to it for a very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCaptain View Post
                      That sounds exactly like Sabaton lol, not my taste, but it's pretty good.

I've had Deutschland from Rammstein on repeat the past few days, and I've rediscovered the Doomsday Machine album from Arch Enemy. Bought the CD years ago but haven't listened to it for a very long time.
                      I had a wtf moment some time ago while listening Hulkoff's song Ibor & Aio. I was sure it's Sabaton at first, and I have to check what i'm listening, it really was Hulkoff, but they had Jocke from Sabaton singing in that song.

You should listen Raubtier, it's from the same guys as Hulkoff, but Raubtier is like a mix of Rammstein and Sabaton. I prefer Hulkoff over Raubtier though.

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

• That is not a very good song in my opinion.

Comment

• Yeah, you are right. As I said, I prefer Hulkoff.

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

• The beasts still here, featuring the last song recorded by Spencer P Jones the beasts of bourbon
                            sheriffjim

Comment

• Second song for the new Rammstein album got released a few days ago

They've released samples from guitar riffs from every song on the new album, so this is the tracklist. I'm not sure if more will be added later on. Album release 17th of May

Deutschland
                              Radio
                              Zeig dich
                              Ausländer
                              Sex
                              Puppe
                              Was ich liebe
                              Diamant
                              Weit weg
                              Tattoo
                              Hallomann

Comment