Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any musicians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tekkentool View Post
    ^ wicked. I wish I was much better at piano, ahaha. I've accepted performance will never really be my thing though.
    Hahah thanks man
    sigpic

Comment

I play guitar.

Comment

I play a bunch of different instruments but mainly focus on guitar now. Here's the very first cover vid I did that I put on YouTube!

Funny enough, I started playing around with making covers with the vid I posted here.... no idea what I was doing video wise, just basically me screwing around late at night and recording it (complete with grungy sweatshirt and all that ). I uploaded on a whim, people seemed to like it, and so decided to try to do more.

I also posted some guitar exercises to build up a catalog of stuff for students although now I'm having a lot of technical issues with all the mics and cameras so not posting new vids every week, but little by little.. between car, guitar, and work I don't have a lot of time / money to devote to videos.

In perfect-world-land I'd love to try to do more. That's another reason why I like MCM vids: trying to get ideas for methods, shots, etc.!

(Here's the YouTube channel I'm building up: EdoCura)

Comment

Originally posted by tekkentool View Post
          Not bad , though even transposed down it still sounds like it's in a bit of a difficult range for you. That bruno is a freak!
          Thanks mate! Yeah Bruno is a beast!
          Even transposed down my mate just bluffed something.. In the vid I'm singing bass and on beat box.. Low is no probs for me!

Comment

Violin since age 8, played in orchestra's and chamber groups through high school, piano, keyboards.
            Straight into electronic & computer based dance music after high school (in the late 80's and early 90's), and have written as a hobby ever since.
            Now producing progressive house/techo.
            Have a listen if you like progressive 4/4. The Youtube tracks are a bit older than the Soundcloud.

Soundcloud.
            Youtube channel.

Comment

I have been playing piano for around 16 years now, guitar for 8.

I like me a bit of music, I play in a rock band and do session gigs all around the place.

How does everybody go transporting their equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by Maaark View Post
                How does everybody go transporting their equipment?
                Much better now it's all software and one audio interface.
                Lugging a bunch of analog gear & 24 channel mixer was troublesome.

Comment

Drummer for the last 7 years or so now.
                  Dum kit and american style Drum Corp (Tenors)

Join the MightyCarMods South Australia facebook group here.

Comment

Working...
                  X