Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric Space Wizard is the best song ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Space Wizard is the best song ever

For real. I love it. Is it supposed to be all caps though? I want to make sure I type it properly.

This song needs to be a single ASAP. Itd sell a zillion copies.

I don't think they have uploaded the single as a song on Youtube yet, but if you want to listen to it here it is> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-b19PXd2yw

Don't worry Cal, some people r mad. I still love you babes <3
    Originally posted by SL1DE
    Rear wheel drive > front wheel drive.
    Originally posted by m3ntyl
    In my town there are two demographics, people with jobs, and people with Commodores.
    Everybody else has a link to their cars, so I'll just put this here: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-GTS-T-Skyline

sigpic http://i.imgur.com/tYDtteR.jpg

Comment

The forum heading said Mighty Car Mods General Discussion. How would this not fit? Just checking, if it should have been posted in music than I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by autotalon View Post
        The forum heading said Mighty Car Mods General Discussion. How would this not fit? Just checking, if it should have been posted in music than I apologize.
        Should have been posted in the Social Thread, actually.
        Generally we tend not to post threads for things like "HEY LOOK AT THIS PICTURE/VIDEO/I LYK DIS!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cal
          Well done mods, well done
          Mods aren't the ones who provide negative rep. Also, it's MCM related, so this is an appropriate forum.
          My Facebook page - My YouTube channel - mauswerkz on Twitter
          The mauswerkz 300zx EV build thread.
          My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok good. I just wanted to see if anyone else was blindsided by how awesome the song was. Who's singing? It makes my vocal cords hurt listening to them.

Comment

to be fair, this is general discussion. And nothing has been discussed. It was just someone saying they like a song.

I'll add to some discussion though... Ahem

When did the Electric Space Wizard song come into existence? I saw a few posts and pictures about it from 2012. Was it a running thing that finally came into fruition?
              Feel free to discuss.
              Daewoo Nubira: Sold
              Mazda 3: now bro's car
              R33 Skyline: Project
              VX commy S: Sold
              Mazda 323 Astina SP20: Daily

Originally posted by MrSheep
              You can tell this movie is awesome because it has "2" in the title, in place of the word "to".

Comment

OMFG! 1:23! I did that one hahahaha!

EDIT: And 1:44, 1:46
                sigpic
                SLAYING THE COVENANT SINCE 2001

Check out my ute build here, from bogan BNS ute to mad 4x4

Originally posted by bassdee
                shaking worse than michael j fox on a paint mixer.
                Originally posted by Hound
                Yeah guuize, im in bed with my missus too.. Palmela Handerson and I are having a great time.

Comment

For real. I love it. Is it supposed to be all caps though? I want to make sure I type it properly.

This song needs to be a single ASAP. Itd sell a zillion copies.
                  "We have a turd in the punchbowl, I repeat, we have a turd in the punchbowl!"

tbh I couldnt skip through it fast enough.
                  Originally posted by deadcell96
                  It's like Underground 2 all over again.
                  Originally posted by jmacman12
                  ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

But... there were foil wrapped motorcycles. And giant termites... I think.

Comment

Waste of bog applying viewing time, should have been posted on mcmtv2 completely unrelated to a episode, my opinion

Comment

Space Wizard was a free form one take vocal rant. It appeared as a "cookie" in many episodes in the past. Just a little snippet here and there (all the way back to Season 1)

As its 5 year birthday we decided to give it the attention it "deserved"

Moved to music.
                        MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

I waited so long to hear the full version of that song, lol

Interesting that it was done in 1 take, I assume the voice belongs to IronGav?

Comment

Originally posted by Cal
                            yeah I didn't think it was that great honestly..
                            But... there were foil wrapped motorcycles. And giant termites... I think.
                            Autotalon, a part of having an opinion is that each opinion may differ. Unfortunately they don't all coincide, which is how a lot of wars start.
                            Cal's opinion is that the song wasn't that great. I don't think mentioning foil wrapped motorcycles will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal
                              This man, he gets me, he completes me <3
                              nom

xox .

Comment

Working...
                              X