Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric Space Wizard is the best song ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
    Space Wizard was a free form one take vocal rant. It appeared as a "cookie" in many episodes in the past. Just a little snippet here and there (all the way back to Season 1)

As its 5 year birthday we decided to give it the attention it "deserved"

Moved to music.
    Not to dig up an old thread, but I was (and still am) in the hospital so i couldnt check this until now.

That's awesome. I noticed it in a couple old episodes later, that's an interesting tidbit.

I wish you all the mad props that the planet can offer you for making such a stellar song.,

Comment

Electric Space Wizard was actually created 57 years from now and then travelled back in time, saddled to the Polar Bear strapped to the back of a Killer Whale hybrid battle animal - the secrets of it's creation are almost lost in myth and legend... almost...

Comment

Originally posted by IRONGAV View Post
        Electric Space Wizard was actually created 57 years from now and then travelled back in time, saddled to the Polar Bear strapped to the back of a Killer Whale hybrid battle animal - the secrets of it's creation are almost lost in myth and legend... almost...
        OK. Time to lay off the fermented pineapple juice...
        MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Flurpy's stash is all gone anyways!

Comment

Working...
          X