Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardstyle good through Subwoofers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardstyle good through Subwoofers?

Hey guys, is hardstyle decent for playing on a sub? Any good hardstyle or other techno songs that would be decent?
    It's not the ride, it's the rider.
    sigpic

Uh, serious? Music is music, whether you enjoy it being played through a sub or not is subjective.

Comment

Nope. Don't do it. Sell your subs, sell your car, sell your ears, it's not worth it. Srs.
      "Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail."

sigpic

Comment

Alright just won't play Hardstyle through a sub then.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squalled View Post
          Alright just won't play Hardstyle through a sub then.
          My post wasn't serious at all.
          It doesn't matter what music you play through a sub. If you like it then play it.
          "Fail to prepare, Prepare to fail."

sigpic

Comment

I tend to find that most hardstyle and hardcore songs have muddy sub-bass frequencies while the mid-bass tends to have more clearnes. This doesn't apply to all songs, it's just down to whoever is mixing and mastering the song and how good of a job they do/what outcome they are looking for. The only way to really find if a song is good on a subwoofer is to listen to it, it's fairly inane to group all songs together and ask if they will all sound good.

Comment

Urgh hardstyle (most techno type music tbh) sounds rubbish through a sub if you set the sub to 11

Its just a constant thump with no real variation...just a constant thump thump thump same pace...constantly.
              All posts by me are opinion unless stated otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Vetrox View Post
                Urgh hardstyle (most techno type music tbh) sounds rubbish through a sub if you set the sub to 11

Its just a constant thump with no real variation...just a constant thump thump thump same pace...constantly.
                Isn't that basically all dance/trance/electronic music?

@Squalled, one guy ive been listening to lately is Lip DJ with his world of hardstyle series
                1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
                1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
                sigpic

Comment

I have too @siren676 I like it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kicker 15 inch sub sounds great
                    Turbo lag is like foreplay, You know it's coming and it's going to be good.
                    Rust is lighter than Carbon-fiber
                    G13BA
                    Flat tops, stronger rods, Ported, Polished, 20 thou head deck, Cammed, extractors, carb tuned, Heavy right foot
                    Got Compression.

Comment

Working...
                    X