GFB SuperCheapAuto Haltech Ryobi CastrolEdge CenturyBatteries WD40 Michelin NGK KYB

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best music while working on cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best music while working on cars?

last time working on my bug i had to listen to a little old fm radio on which 1 station worked, and i didnt feel as happy working on my car then normal.
    we all have those favorite songs and best driving songs, but what do you like listening to while working on you (or someone else) car?

a few of mine:
    im more than happy to help you with questions about nearly all volkswagens
    So what do you want to do, lift it up and throw it in the ditch?
    Cars:
    HI THERE!! : )
    1973 VW beetle 1300 under a cover collecting dust
    1999 VW new beetle 2.0, so its basically a MK4 gti

I don't mean to sound cliche, but I honestly find all of Moog's work from MCM to be the most appropriate music while I work on the car. I don't know - it just puts me in the mood.

Sometimes, I find that if I'm not in the mood to work on the car but I just happen to throw on some good 'ol Moog, I'll be in my work clothes crawling under my car before I know it xD

Current obsession is definitely 'Forced Induction'
    Originally posted by 007
    I love cars like this, its like seeing a happy attractive girl without makeup.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wasabicars

Comment

I love to tune into di.fm when I'm doing things. all manner of electronic music!

Comment

I really like listening to Windir when Im wrenching

www.uplaters.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnFlaMEd

Comment

Always puts me in mind of uprating some piece of machinery, then revving it up and heading out on the track...
          SF5 Turbo, Pentax cameras, some of the best driving roads in the world are 20mins away.

Comment

Both kinds of music.

Country and Western

------------------------------------
            A Digger is someone, who, at some point in their life, made out a blank cheque payable to "The Commonwealth and People of Australia" for "Any amount up to and including my life"

LEST WE FORGET
            -Christopher Scott

"Rumbuck"

National President
            NT State President
            Darwin and Surrounding Areas Chapter President

Bullets in the Gun Ute Club

Comment

Im more of classic rock, metal, normal rock and stuff like KoRn.
              Thats just my stuff though. Some people hate it.....
              Try not to insult people who are trying to learn. After all, we all learnt something for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by greencheapsk8 View Post
                Im more of classic rock, metal, normal rock and stuff like KoRn.
                Thats just my stuff though. Some people hate it.....
                Yep, that sounds about what I'm listening to when tinkering. Makes me feel manly 'nd shit.
                Originally posted by Meowmeow
                I sincerely hope whoever did this steps on a Lego.

sigpic

Join the Perth MCM Facebook pages for the latest meets and events in Perth:
                Perth Forum-Based MCM Group (Please read description before joining)
                Perth MCM Fan Page

Comment

Any kind of old rock music from like the 30's all the way through to the 60's/70's. Love The Beatles, Status Quo, Split Enz, ZZ Top, some more modern bands like RATM, The Black Keys, Dropkick Murphys, Gorillaz, even Daft Punk and Lily Allen. I have quite an unusual broad taste in music...
                  sigpic
                  2002 Toyota Supra SZ-R | Moonstone

Comment

I play lucky-dip with ASOT.

Comment

i'll listen to eminem , korn, system of a down, metallica, lamb of god, radiohead, linkin park, gorillaz, ministry, the beatles, or skrillex.
                      And bands of a similar ilk.
                      Try not to insult people who are trying to learn. After all, we all learnt something for the first time.

Comment

I pop my pandora on Jimmy Buffet radio and call it.
                        Might venture onto Led Zeppelin radio.

Comment

"Trust me, I'm an Engineer!"

Comment

Throw on a bit of Mötley Crüe of Judas Priest usually gets me pumped up enough to want to achieve something mechanically.

I just set up the old iPhone and put it on shuffle lol
                            Owner of WTF-033 ie "That 33 with the V8"

Build Thread: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...n-V8-R33-Build

If in doubt: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...captain-natro/

Comment

Moog. Don't ask me why...his stuff just suits working on my car so well.

Comment

Working...
                              X